+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Did you guys managed to get the proper confirmation letter. My wife got the email but attached confirmation letter is not proper.
Did you get anything on this? I also got the Appointment letter but it is not readable at all, the only thing I see in the appointment letter is Reference number/barcode and Map. Do you see the same thing?

Jun 29, 2021
Hi all, need your advise please.

My wife did medical on 11th May 2021 in India but as of today the results not been updated. When I checked with the hospital they said it has been submitted to IRCC but I neither see any update nor follow up emails from IRCC. Are any one of you facing such a situation?

Is it normal to have delays on medical or is it something I should call IRCC to get clarity? Appreciate your views.

I am also facing the same issue Medical Exam was done on 7th May 2021 and e-Medical was submitted by panel physician on 11th May 2021 but didn't receive Medical passed from IRCC. It's soo frustrating others are getting MEP in 5 to 10days. For us it's 50days and no update. I have raised webforms as well but I am only getting automated replies from IRCC

Jun 29, 2021
Hi all, need your advise please.

My wife did medical on 11th May 2021 in India but as of today the results not been updated. When I checked with the hospital they said it has been submitted to IRCC but I neither see any update nor follow up emails from IRCC. Are any one of you facing such a situation?

Is it normal to have delays on medical or is it something I should call IRCC to get clarity? Appreciate your views.
Which is your Visa Office? Is it New Delhi?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Did you get anything on this? I also got the Appointment letter but it is not readable at all, the only thing I see in the appointment letter is Reference number/barcode and Map. Do you see the same thing?
login to your vfs account and then click 'email appointment letter' tab. that will help you get a copy of the appointment letter. see if that helps.

Reactions: ashraf07

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
login to your vfs account and then click 'email appointment letter' tab. that will help you get a copy of the appointment letter. see if that helps.
Thanks for the reply. I already did that but no luck, I got the confirmation email along with Appointment Letter PDF, but still unreadable. I think it is their server side file generating issue at this point. When I click on "Appointment Letter" it just errors out as well.

I think I will just print out the "Appointment Confirmation" email as it consists of Ref No., Date and Time!

pankaj1986

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Hello All, please advise.

I am a sponsor ( Canadian citizen) applied for outland sponsorship application in March. My ECAS shows
- file received
- started processing
- medical instruction sent
-medical received.

what will be the next step, how do I know which visa office the file is getting sent, will that show up on ECAS.

Thank you.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello All, please advise.

I am a sponsor ( Canadian citizen) applied for outland sponsorship application in March. My ECAS shows
- file received
- started processing
- medical instruction sent
-medical received.

what will be the next step, how do I know which visa office the file is getting sent, will that show up on ECAS.

Thank you.
Nope. That will be defined in your SA(Sponsorship Approval) letter.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply. I already did that but no luck, I got the confirmation email along with Appointment Letter PDF, but still unreadable. I think it is their server side file generating issue at this point. When I click on "Appointment Letter" it just errors out as well.

I think I will just print out the "Appointment Confirmation" email as it consists of Ref No., Date and Time!
Looks like a server issue then. No worries. You could try calling VFS for clarification if required.

Reactions: ashraf07

pankaj1986

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Nope. That will be defined in your SA(Sponsorship Approval) letter.
Thank you for your reply, so I will have to wait for a email for SA.