+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Mutha123

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all, need your advise please.

My wife did medical on 11th May 2021 in India but as of today the results not been updated. When I checked with the hospital they said it has been submitted to IRCC but I neither see any update nor follow up emails from IRCC. Are any one of you facing such a situation?

Is it normal to have delays on medical or is it something I should call IRCC to get clarity? Appreciate your views.

MS21

Jun 28, 2021
I have sent my application on June 3 they got it on June 9. After that how long it takes to get application number.

May 21, 2021
Any tips I should follow while booking it?
Well, we were trying from 12 am IST as well. we were using multiple devises as site was very slow as we all know. Finally at around 8 am IST it allowed to enter in with full calendar visibility. we picked the first date and first time slot and hit confirm. It all on luck and patience my friend.

• Love
Reactions: ashraf07

Yashp

Apr 21, 2021
Did you guys managed to get the proper confirmation letter. My wife got the email but attached confirmation letter is not proper.

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Well, we were trying from 12 am IST as well. we were using multiple devises as site was very slow as we all know. Finally at around 8 am IST it allowed to enter in with full calendar visibility. we picked the first date and first time slot and hit confirm. It all on luck and patience my friend.
Which option is right for us? Biometric Enrolment or Application Submission....?

MS21

Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone, following is my timeline,

Application sent: 9th March 2021
Application Received: 12th March 2021
AOR 1: Waiting

I have also submitted my IMM5532 older version as my Spouse already signed the older version.

Also, people who submitted their Application in the initial week of March 2021, they have got AOR within 2 weeks.

Hopefully we all will get our AOR soon.
Did you get AOR. And how long it took for you get. Do they sent you in email or mail. I have sent my in June 2021