+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Is it mandatory for PA to create account and link application? Is there anyone who received SA,Medical or other request without creating PA account?

We have received AOR and linked application to Sponsors account. But no other updates after that.
we are unable to link our application with the account

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
medical completed on 21 of may 2021 still no update is there any issue or its normal?
county : India

thank you

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
medical completed on 21 of may 2021 still no update is there any issue or its normal?
county : India

thank you
My Medical was completed may 27 (Germany), but no update - so we called the doctor and they said they said they were having trouble submitting this to IRCC and finally did it last week. Maybe contact the doctor you went to?

Reactions: ashraf07

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
So here is a happy news for all applicants from India, starting June 28 all applicants with a BIL can book appointment for biometrics at VFS centres.

May 21, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am sponsoring my husband from India. The file was sent on 25th March 2021 and we received the AOR on 1st May 2021. Checked status on ecas it is in process and just shows that the file was received on 29 March 2021. We haven't received the Medical and Biometrics request so far, however, a lot of applicants with the same timeline got it already. Called IRCC, was unable to talk to the agent, however, the recorded message was that my eligibility has not started yet, they don't need medical and biometrics as of now and will let us know if this changes and the background check is in process. Isn't background check the last step? Is this normal?
Hi,

I had the same case. File was received 22nd March. AOR1 was 30th April. SA shows decision Made 24th June. Biometrics requested 23rd June. No Medical Request yet.

ashraf07

Dec 22, 2014
Do we need to select “Biometric Enrolment” or “Application Submission with Biomterics” when scheduling the appoinment on VFS? Thanks in advance!

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
So here is a happy news for all applicants from India, starting June 28 all applicants with a BIL can book appointment for biometrics at VFS centres.
i m confuse in this, we need to go there for booking or we can do it online

thank you!!!