AOR1 -still waiting

anyone with same timeline?
anyone here applying from Tunisia?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Biometrics Centres are Closed in India Now. Don't know what to do now.
Thats true. Just cross-checked the VFS website and it shows biometrics enrollment is suspended until further notice. With the present scenario in India, its really worrisome and further implicates that there would be undoubtedly further delay in processing of applications especially from India. Can't help but wait. Hope is all we can rely on for the moment.

Reactions: ashraf07

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Heloo!
my timeline is:
march 3 application recieved
april 7 : sponsorship approval
april 6: biometrics requested
i hve just sent payment for biometrics may3
applying for my hubby in elsalvador anyone ina similar situation what are the next steps?

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone from Germany with March application? I see 1 person on the excel sheet but can't find you in the forum!

Yashp

Apr 21, 2021
Anyone from India who manage to get the biometric recently? I got the request today and on website it showing all VACs are temporarily closed. Please assist if someone manage to get one.

akashsg

Sep 7, 2018
New Jersey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone from India who manage to get the biometric recently? I got the request today and on website it showing all VACs are temporarily closed. Please assist if someone manage to get one.
I'm in same boat PA in India and we received biometric request today.

Apr 2, 2021
My wife got it done the day before they closed.

Jeffsawma

Apr 7, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FAM
I mailed my file on March the 5th and it was received after six days.
I still haven't got any updates yet. What do you think? Should I be somehow concerned?
(Outland application)
Lebanon

Last edited:

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
Hey did you get the SA approval . My status on soon ECAS says decision made but no email sent to me notifying that I was approved to be a sponsor
Same with me as well.I called IRCC they said SA is approved and they will send an email soon but haven't received it yet.