+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Tchude

Apr 25, 2021
I gathered that there might be plans to digitize the Spousal PR Applications, an IRCC consultant actually told me this. Has any one heard of such recently? Ill be mailing my application next week, so most likely joining May 2021 tracker.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gathered that there might be plans to digitize the Spousal PR Applications, an IRCC consultant actually told me this. Has any one heard of such recently? Ill be mailing my application next week, so most likely joining May 2021 tracker.
The paper files that we send are being scanned by IRCC and being sent to the Officer working from home, as for the entire application process going digital is under work and expect to be towards end of the year

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
I have received an email with the application number and request for medical, does not have anything related to AOR. Will the AOR1 have a pdf saying acknowledgment of receipt or something?

Please help

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have received an email with the application number and request for medical, does not have anything related to AOR. Will the AOR1 have a pdf saying acknowledgment of receipt or something?

Please help
The AOR1 is just a text email with the UCI of sponsor and names of the applicant and dependents and the application number. If you have the medical, you can consider you're passed the aor1 stage even if you did not get the separate email.

Reactions: Nivedhaprasad

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I got a email literally at the same time yesterday 10:30pm mentioning they recieved my application and the name of my wife as well. It includes the Application number and UCI but that’s it. Did you get the medical on a separate email? I checked my status and it says we started processing your application on April 29/2021 . Please keep updating us on your timeline I will too

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Thankful94, publicación: 9372195, miembro: 915450"]
Recibí un correo electrónico literalmente a la misma hora ayer a las 10:30 pm mencionando que recibieron mi solicitud y el nombre de mi esposa también. Incluye el número de solicitud y la UCI, pero eso es todo. ¿Recibió el médico en otro correo electrónico? Verifiqué mi estado y dice que comenzamos a procesar su solicitud el 29 de abril de 2021. Sigan actualizándonos en su línea de tiempo. Yo también lo haré
[/CITA]

Congratilations, what is your time line?

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
[QUOTE = "Thankful94, publicación: 9372195, miembro: 915450"]
Recibí un correo electrónico literalmente a la misma hora ayer a las 10:30 pm mencionando que recibieron mi solicitud y el nombre de mi esposa también. Incluye el número de solicitud y la UCI, pero eso es todo. ¿Recibió el médico en otro correo electrónico? Verifiqué mi estado y dice que comenzamos a procesar su solicitud el 29 de abril de 2021. Sigan actualizándonos en su línea de tiempo. Yo también lo haré
[/CITA]

Congratilations, what is your time line?
Mine was a stressful one.
i intially applied on august 2020 . My application was returned in March 2021 because I forgot to sign one box on an optional form the representative form which wasn’t even mandatory.
March 15 2021: I resubmitted my application.
March 22 2021 : They recieved it
April 29 2021 : I got my AOR no medical no biometric as of yet

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
I got a email literally at the same time yesterday 10:30pm mentioning they recieved my application and the name of my wife as well. It includes the Application number and UCI but that’s it. Did you get the medical on a separate email? I checked my status and it says we started processing your application on April 29/2021 . Please keep updating us on your timeline I will too
Congrats :)
I haven't received an AOR email per say, just got the medical request directly. Also, were you able to link your application? I am unable to do so.

Sure, will update my timeline as we progress.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Mine was a stressful one.
i intially applied on august 2020 . My application was returned in March 2021 because I forgot to sign one box on an optional form the representative form which wasn’t even mandatory.
March 15 2021: I resubmitted my application.
March 22 2021 : They recieved it
April 29 2021 : I got my AOR no medical no biometric as of yet
I understand, it is also my second shipment, mine was returned in December 2020 after 6 months of waiting for lack of NOA, then we sent it again on March 25.

I hope to have good news soon, because all that is frustrating brother, it is a tremendous suspense.

and although the AOR is only a single response of many of the whole process, it is the most expected at the beginning, since this relieves the knowledge that the file will not be returned.

Sorry, my english is bad, Im principal applicant jejejejejejjejjjeje

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
We have used the 2019 form for IMM5532 as we started the process last aug and that was the latest back then. Currently, they have oct 2020 and Feb 2021 is the latest.
I have received a medical request email, not an AOR separately. Is there any chance for my application to be returned?

Thanks in advance.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Congrats :)
I haven't received an AOR email per say, just got the medical request directly. Also, were you able to link your application? I am unable to do so.

Sure, will update my timeline as we progress.

Nice for your medical :), what is your time line?