+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

sayhitoarvind

Jan 4, 2018
Check your ECAS if it changed. You probably got a DM on your sponsor eligibility application.
the status is In Process and it says We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 4, 2021. :( but I haven't received any

Last edited:

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Check your email that you provided? Also call ircc and see how they spelt your email address they wrote down when evaluating your application. They probably entered it wrong . Anyways it’s not important as you can see the updates online so congrats you got your AOR and your sponsor approval is approved just like me but I got a email( you probably did too but incorrect email entered) but it doesn’t mention it online as of yet that I’m sponsor approved.

Reactions: sayhitoarvind

sayhitoarvind

Jan 4, 2018
Check your email that you provided? Also call ircc and see how they spelt your email address they wrote down when evaluating your application. They probably entered it wrong . Anyways it’s not important as you can see the updates online so congrats you got your AOR and your sponsor approval is approved just like me but I got a email( you probably did too but incorrect email entered) but it doesn’t mention it online as of yet that I’m sponsor approved.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll definitely try to call IRCC and check what's up

Nivedhaprasad

May 9, 2019
I received my AOR and medical request, ECAS says DM on my application but did not receive SA. I called IRCC but haven't received it yet, is this normal?