+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I ordered it directly after refusal, my application was made by a Canadian Lawyer
I wish you get a quick resolve and get a positive response after reapplying. Dont stop trying.

Sorry to ask again, if you can confirm. Did you get you medical request letter from IRCC or did you straight up got your refusal?

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi.

I applied in March 2021 and my file is being processed at Abu Dhabi. One month ago, I called IRCC to confirm the status of my study permit application, I was told that my eligibility has passed. Does this mean PPR? Also, does the post-eligibility process take this long?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

can you please confirm if the IRCC in Canada provides the application status for Abu Dhabi office too
because I was advised that they provide only for SDS Indian students?

Would appreciate your kind response.

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi

can you please confirm if the IRCC in Canada provides the application status for Abu Dhabi office too
because I was advised that they provide only for SDS Indian students?

Would appreciate your kind response.
Hello Dear,

It totally depends on your luck.. I called 2 times; first time the agent was very nice and she gave my full updated status of my application. However, the second time, I wasn’t lucky bcoz the agent was first about to give status but as soon as she found that my application is outside Canada, she refused to give any info and asked me to contact Abu Dhabi embassy.