+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
So, I have just submitted my application and would like to stay in touch with those who have applied or will be applying in this month of March. Took me 3 months to make and collect all documents.

Reactions: zuhkey

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I feel if the eligibility started early then it's a bad sign and means that they have already made a decision on your file, which in a short time means that it is refused. If it takes a long time for the eligibility to start it means there is something positive going on while you receive the medical update. Any thoughts?

vivektripathy20

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
I feel if the eligibility started early then it's a bad sign and means that they have already made a decision on your file, which in a short time means that it is refused. If it takes a long time for the eligibility to start it means there is something positive going on while you receive the medical update. Any thoughts?
I have submitted my application on February 21st.are you sds or non sds applicant?

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
So, I have just submitted my application and would like to stay in touch with those who have applied or will be applying in this month of March. Took me 3 months to make and collect all documents.
Just an opinion, it would be better to have the thread for both SDS and Non-SDS instead of having only on Non-SDS. Otherwise, the crowd and information will be very less.

Reactions: aspirant256