March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Last few weeks were horrible compare to rest.. can't explain
I can imagine, the stress on our mental health is insane. With 2 month notice periods, the strain on income alone can send anyone to panic. Feels weird that I won't be earning anymore for sometime

shinoyvj

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-03-2021
Med's Request
09-03-2021
Med's Done....
16-01-2021
I can imagine, the stress on our mental health is insane. With 2 month notice periods, the strain on income alone can send anyone to panic.
My notice period is 3 months, everyone says we shouldn’t resign until we get our visa stamped but in my case I was not in a situation to do it because of the issue with notice period and course starting date. Course was starting in May and we were planning to travel on April end so I had to resign on feb and I did. Then came the delta variant plus lockdown. my last working day was on April (with early out), since my company really wanted me they let me extend my notice period. So I still have job, it’s too hard to imagine otherwise.

sudichat

Jul 27, 2021
For a non-SDS study visa, can I submit PTE Academic score? is there any cutoff for that? are they give priority to IELTS than PTE or all are treated similarly?
Thanks in advance.

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
My notice period is 3 months, everyone says we shouldn’t resign until we get our visa stamped but in my case I was not in a situation to do it because of the issue with notice period and course starting date. Course was starting in May and we were planning to travel on April end so I had to resign on feb and I did. Then came the delta variant plus lockdown. my last working day was on April (with early out), since my company really wanted me they let me extend my notice period. So I still have job, it’s too hard to imagine otherwise.
I am in a similar situation...I have extended my last date until end of August but I am running out of options with the delays!

• Sad
Reactions: shinoyvj

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021