Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hello

Need expert advise. My application status shows Take the Oath of Citizenship .scheduled for April 05, 2022 (tracker updated) and wants me to follow some instructions that is sent. I checked my email and can confirm that i did not receive anything yet. Can someone confirm will the further steps come in email or mail?
Thought of checking here before contacting them.

Thank you in advance

Regards
Prasanna

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hello

Need expert advise. My application status shows Take the Oath of Citizenship .scheduled for April 05, 2022 (tracker updated) and wants me to follow some instructions that is sent. I checked my email and can confirm that i did not receive anything yet. Can someone confirm will the further steps come in email or mail?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Prasanna
it's like 1n half month away .. you'll get an email closer to your oath date ( like a week or 10 days before )

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hello

Thank you in advance

Regards
Prasanna
congratulations. from what it seems usually people get the mail few days before the oath.

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hello

Thank you in advance

Regards
Prasanna
I am also in same situation. Mine is scheduled for Feb 24th but I have not received any invitation

t_obz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Update: Physical presence, Language and Prohibitions is set to Completed on Feb 14th. ECAS now showing Decision Made.

Soj917

Jul 14, 2018
just checked my tracker, shows every thing completed on february 11th but no email. only section remaining is the oath ceremony

Reactions: t_obz

nts

Jan 13, 2022
Hi everyone!
I sent my paper application in March 2021, got the AOR by end of June and passed the test by early September. My citizenship test and BG shows as completed since September but I do not have any update since then. Application is in progress. Is anyone else facing the same situation? How long it usually takes from the date you pass the test to Oath invitation ?

Reactions: msatishxp

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi everyone!
I sent my paper application in March 2021, got the AOR by end of June and passed the test by early September. My citizenship test and BG shows as completed since September but I do not have any update since then. Application is in progress. Is anyone else facing the same situation? How long it usually takes from the date you pass the test to Oath invitation ?
What’s your office?