Physical Presence: 1142
App Sent: 12 March, 2021
App Received: 18 March, 2021
AOR: 10 mai 2021

Reactions: alexo21

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
There is a new IRCC tracker, I think it will replace eCAS, you will need your UCI and application number to create your account https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, based on this new tracker my application is In Process.

In a Facebook group, there is one member that was able to see that his Oath is scheduled on July 2021, so probably this is going to provide more accurate information and avoid all the calls to the Customer Service Centre.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Here you can find the requirements to be a guarantor: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/travel-documents-references-guarantors.html

Guarantors
You need a guarantor for your travel document application. Your guarantor can be a family member or anyone living at your address, as long as they meet the guarantor requirements:

You don’t need a guarantor if you’re renewing your passport. You only need one if you’re applying for a new passport.
If you’re applying for a new passport or travel document, your guarantor must

• complete and sign the Declaration of Guarantor section of your application
  • write “I certify this to be a true likeness of (the applicant’s or child’s name)” on the back of one of your passport photos and sign it
  • sign and date your photocopies of each supporting identification document you have submitted to confirm your identity
    • This only applies to photocopies and is not needed if you submit original documents.
Your guarantor can’t charge you money for this.

You also can’t help the guarantor do any of the tasks listed above. Contact us if your guarantor needs help.

Guarantor requirements for a regular passport (blue) in Canada
Your guarantor must

• have known you for at least 2 years
    • If the guarantor is for your child’s passport, they must have known you for at least 2 years and must know of your child.
  • be available if we need to contact them
  • be a Canadian citizen 18 years of age or older
  • provide the information needed that’s in their passport
  • have been 16 years of age or older when they applied for their own passport
  • hold a 5-year or 10-year Canadian passport that, on the day you submit your application, is
    • expired for no more than 1 year, or
    • valid, meaning it isn’t or wasn’t
      • expired
      • damaged
      • inaccessible
      • suspended or revoked
      • reported lost or stolen
      • found and returned
      • destroyed by us
      • requested to be returned
If you’re the parent or legal guardian that is applying on behalf of a child, you cannot sign as guarantor on the child’s application. However, the other parent or legal guardian (not submitting the application) can sign as long as they meet the requirements.
Thanks

CanadaVisaRamaraju

Jun 25, 2017
There is a new IRCC tracker, I think it will replace eCAS, you will need your UCI and application number to create your account https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register, based on this new tracker my application is In Process.

In a Facebook group, there is one member that was able to see that his Oath is scheduled on July 2021, so probably this is going to provide more accurate information and avoid all the calls to the Customer Service Centre.
My application status is also In Progress.

Details:

Language Skills - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Background verification - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship test - Not Started
Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started

Reactions: r4rameezraja

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018

I opened an account to track my demand before receiving AOR, do you think it’s necessary to register again?

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
My application status is also In Progress.

Details:

Language Skills - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Background verification - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship test - Not Started
Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started
I have the same thing but it also states at the bottom that we have begun to process your application on the day they sent AOR, does it say the same thing for you ?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I have the same thing but it also states at the bottom that we have begun to process your application on the day they sent AOR, does it say the same thing for you ?
Application history is at he bottom of the page. And at the top it says Updated April 23, 2021 and the status is in progress

Application history

• Apr 13, 2021

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

from_india_to_canada

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi All,
1) Do we need to sign and date physical presence calculator or no need? I saw in general guild line no need and in the application form need sign copy? Which one should we follow?
2) At the back of one photo, do we still need to write the name?
Thank you in advance.
hows your wifes app?