+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
Nobody can give you a definitive answer. I asked this same question to a lawyer and he told me it is up to IRCC. They might or might not. Don't overthink it though.. call in now book a medical test for february 2022 and hope you get ecopr before anyway...that s exactly what i did before I received my ecopr.
I didn’t get any update regarding my file. I sent 17 emails already to ATIP department regarding my notes. I got their first response after 10th email saying ‘the request has been flagged as priority.’ Then second response after 15th email saying,’The records will be released shortly.’ It has been 8 days since this second email. But didn’t get notes so far yet.

My medical is expired in February 2022. Just have one question, Does IRCC ask for re-medical or not? Should we re-submit through webform if the medical is expire?

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I didn’t get any update regarding my file. I sent 17 emails already to ATIP department regarding my notes. I got their first response after 10th email saying ‘the request has been flagged as priority.’ Then second response after 15th email saying,’The records will be released shortly.’ It has been 8 days since this second email. But didn’t get notes so far yet.

My medical is expired in February 2022. Just have one question, Does IRCC ask for re-medical or not? Should we re-submit through webform if the medical is expire?
I was not talking about receiving gcms notes. It sucks that they did not send you the gcms notes on time.

Ircc can decide to ask you to do a remedical. If they decide on that; they will email you and ask you to get a medical exam done. You don't have to do anything. They will come after you for it. I suggested booking a medical appointment because there might be a wait and a long wait list at the doctor s office...

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
I was not talking about receiving gcms notes. It sucks that they did not send you the gcms notes on time.

Ircc can decide to ask you to do a remedical. If they decide on that; they will email you and ask you to get a medical exam done. You don't have to do anything. They will come after you for it. I suggested booking a medical appointment because there might be a wait and a long wait list at the doctor s office...
Thank you for replying and suggesting. I just have one more question, I just called IRCC and they said my file is assigned to secondary office. Just wait for any email.

What does it mean by secondary office if you know?

Thank you in advance!

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you for replying and suggesting. I just have one more question, I just called IRCC and they said my file is assigned to secondary office. Just wait for any email.

What does it mean by secondary office if you know?

Thank you in advance!
You're welcome. Have you received any gcms notes at all or not yet? If yes, the very first page will explicitly say primary office and Secondary office. Applications are transferred between offices for processing. In my case, the secondary office is the one who actually issued my eCOPR. It really doesn't say much thay your application is with secondary office...

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
You're welcome. Have you received any gcms notes at all or not yet? If yes, the very first page will explicitly say primary office and Secondary office. Applications are transferred between offices for processing. In my case, the secondary office is the one who actually issued my eCOPR. It really doesn't say much thay your application is with secondary office...
I haven’t received any gcms notes, it has been over 2months. The ircc agent just said your application is assigned to secondary office and just keep an eye on email and wait for the final decision.

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I haven’t received any gcms notes, it has been over 2months. The ircc agent just said your application is assigned to secondary office and just keep an eye on email and wait for the final decision.
Yea they're taking their time with gcms notes too. So yea the only thing you can do is wait for now and watch your email. Whitelist the @cic.gc.ca domain so that no email go in the spam...

dval

Dec 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I am a CEC applicant. My original address was in Canada with an outland dependant (India). I changed my address to India via webforms on Dec 10th, 2021 (I moved to India on Dec 12th). I got the PPR letter today and the *address shown is still the Canadian address*. Should I raise another webform? Should I submit my passport anyway? I only have 20 days left, please help.

abcd123@

Sep 7, 2021
UPDATE
PR Card Application Linked : November 6th, 2021
1st Ghost Update of PR Card Application : Application/Profile Updated - December 7th, 2021
2nd Ghost Update PR Card Application approved and mailed : December 20th, 2021
Picked up the PR card from the mailbox : December 22nd, 2021
P.S. Did not checked the mailbox on 20th and 21st of December.

Agbaboi1

Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations to all who applied in March whom have gotten their PR.

I Applied and got my AOR same day on the 1st of March 2021. Passed medicals on the 8th of March and its been radio silence since then. Ive sent multiple webforms and all I et are generic answers. God help me!

Reactions: R1010

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
Congratulations to all who applied in March whom have gotten their PR.

I Applied and got my AOR same day on the 1st of March 2021. Passed medicals on the 8th of March and its been radio silence since then. Ive sent multiple webforms and all I et are generic answers. God help me!