+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hi guys how many of us left from march ..i think we’ll be going into next year for files to process

tough1997

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys how many of us left from march ..i think we’ll be going into next year for files to process
I think it’ll be likely to wait till next year for any updates no matter for the PR and the GCMS notes. It‘s really a mentally torture.

umangtandon

Aug 11, 2020
AOR March 1 and no update since 16 March, 2021. IRCC not replying to anything no calls, no mails and even no GCMS notes.

I also think I have to wait till next year. It‘s reaaaallllly a mentally torture.

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Aor april 9
Medical 26 april
Cec inland
Long silence till 1 Dec
Then I got a email stating new pr case has been created under ur profile
8 Dec got portal mail stating we are ready to finalize ur pr please confirm ur presence in Canada but no attachment in that file

is it a portal mail or credentials I uploaded my photo and confirm my presence in Canada no reply till now

how much time it take to get ecopr ????? Please suggest ?? I was also sending them emails now after reading about canceling the ecopr not gonna send any email …….what do u think about my case ???

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
I emailed my mp as well .. he asked for two weeks of times for an update.. hope he responds positive

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Aor april 9
Medical 26 april
Cec inland
Long silence till 1 Dec
Then I got a email stating new pr case has been created under ur profile
8 Dec got portal mail stating we are ready to finalize ur pr please confirm ur presence in Canada but no attachment in that file

is it a portal mail or credentials I uploaded my photo and confirm my presence in Canada no reply till now

how much time it take to get ecopr ????? Please suggest ?? I was also sending them emails now after reading about canceling the ecopr not gonna send any email …….what do u think about my case ???
AGAIN. I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT BECAUSE I SENT EMAILS THEY WERE GONNA CANCEL MY ECOPR. THIS IS EXTREMELY NAIIVE. THEY USE THE LAW TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS NOT FEELINGS AND PERSONAL MOODS. THERE ISN'T A LAW PERMITTING THEM TO CANCEL A COPR IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL.
I CLEARLY CLARIFIED:
THE REASON WHY MY APPLICATION WAS ON HOLD BETWEEN july and December 2021 WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS A POSSIBLE INADMISSIBILITY CONCERN THAT THEY WANTED TO RULE OUT. MY NUNEROUS EMAILS ACTUALLY HELPED BY REMINDING THEM THAT HEY I SEE MY COPR IN MY GCMS NOTES WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME YET? THEY TALKED TO EACH OTHER AFTER THAT AND THE OFFICER DECIDED THE CONCERN IS TO BE THROWN AWAY AND THEY FINALIZED MY APPLICATION. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

MY COMMENT WAS TO.HELP OTHERS NOT TO SCARE ANYBODY. I AM SAYING: DO SEND EMAILS. IT DOES SERVE AS A POKING TRIGGER WHEN THINGS GO FORGOTTEN AND UNSEEN.

NONE OF YOU WORKED IN CASE MANAGMENT? WHEN MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS HAVE TO HANDLE AND BRING ONE CASE TO CLOSURE; THINGS MIGHT GET STUCK IN ONE DEPARTMENT AND IF THE CLIENT DOESN'T FOLLOW UP IT WILL SIMPLY REMAIN ON HOLD.

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
I received the same email. I thanked their response and kept asking when I should receive the notes, by sending daily emails. Until I got a second response, saying that the notes would be delivered soon. I received it 2 days after the 2nd response.
Hi,
I also received the same email saying that ‘ Your request has been reviewed and the records will be released to you shortly’. But it has been three days already since this email, nothing received it.
Should I keep sending them emails again?

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
AGAIN. I DID NOT SUGGEST THAT BECAUSE I SENT EMAILS THEY WERE GONNA CANCEL MY ECOPR. THIS IS EXTREMELY NAIIVE. THEY USE THE LAW TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS NOT FEELINGS AND PERSONAL MOODS. THERE ISN'T A LAW PERMITTING THEM TO CANCEL A COPR IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL.
I CLEARLY CLARIFIED:
THE REASON WHY MY APPLICATION WAS ON HOLD BETWEEN july and December 2021 WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS A POSSIBLE INADMISSIBILITY CONCERN THAT THEY WANTED TO RULE OUT. MY NUNEROUS EMAILS ACTUALLY HELPED BY REMINDING THEM THAT HEY I SEE MY COPR IN MY GCMS NOTES WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME YET? THEY TALKED TO EACH OTHER AFTER THAT AND THE OFFICER DECIDED THE CONCERN IS TO BE THROWN AWAY AND THEY FINALIZED MY APPLICATION. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

MY COMMENT WAS TO.HELP OTHERS NOT TO SCARE ANYBODY. I AM SAYING: DO SEND EMAILS. IT DOES SERVE AS A POKING TRIGGER WHEN THINGS GO FORGOTTEN AND UNSEEN.

NONE OF YOU WORKED IN CASE MANAGMENT? WHEN MULTIPLE DEPARTMENTS HAVE TO HANDLE AND BRING ONE CASE TO CLOSURE; THINGS MIGHT GET STUCK IN ONE DEPARTMENT AND IF THE CLIENT DOESN'T FOLLOW UP IT WILL SIMPLY REMAIN ON HOLD.
Yes, You are right there is no such kind of law that they can cancel your COPR because of sending too many emails. As long your info and documents are good in file, you are fine.

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Yes, You are right there is no such kind of law that they can cancel your COPR because of sending too many emails. As long your info and documents are good in file, you are fine.
Don’t no but this is so confusing I also sent the emails on those email address and got portal email but there is not attachment in that mail but they have given me a login and password

I logged in and submitted my photos and confirmed my presence in Canada but now one of our friend who is agent says those mails are auto generated…..

anyone faced sale issue by sending email to those email address.

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
Don’t no but this is so confusing I also sent the emails on those email address and got portal email but there is not attachment in that mail but they have given me a login and password

I logged in and submitted my photos and confirmed my presence in Canada but now one of our friend who is agent says those mails are auto generated…..

anyone faced sale issue by sending email to those email address.
There is no issue by sending email on those emails. IRCC is taking longer to send COPR, you just have to wait for IRCC to send you COPR. Agents are also like us, they don’t have extra information unless they work as IRCC officers previously.

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
There is no issue by sending email on those emails. IRCC is taking longer to send COPR, you just have to wait for IRCC to send you COPR. Agents are also like us, they don’t have extra information unless they work as IRCC officers previously.
Thanks for ur help

vcjsdgv

Dec 20, 2018
hi I am new here, I submitted march 17th, waited 9 month no updates after bio(april 6th), I applied notes in September, after sending several emails finally received notes today, and it says in the note application already approved in June, copr generated already 6 months ago, but not received anything so far.