+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
hi I am new here, I submitted march 17th, waited 9 month no updates after bio(april 6th), I applied notes in September, after sending several emails finally received notes today, and it says in the note application already approved in June, copr generated already 6 months ago, but not received anything so far.
Similar to my story. Look at the notes at the very end. What do you see there? What does the most recent note on top say?
Keep emailing the portal email and ask them how come you didn't receive the portal credentials and ecopr yet..

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
hi I am new here, I submitted march 17th, waited 9 month no updates after bio(april 6th), I applied notes in September, after sending several emails finally received notes today, and it says in the note application already approved in June, copr generated already 6 months ago, but not received anything so far.
Send your name your dob your uci and E00 application number to
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
With an abstract saying: Ecopr issued / Not landed yet / credentials not provided yet
Then a paragraph saying Hi I have received my gcms notes and it clearly indicate that my application is FINAL APPROVED AND ecopr issued already. Can you please advise what is holding me from receiving the portal credentials and ecopr?
Send this everyday until they send you the portal email. I sent it 50 times before they actually looked at it and followed with my processing office asking them if they can land me. Then they did everything in 3 days... you gotta bug them with emails otherwise They will forget about you.

vcjsdgv

Dec 20, 2018
Send your name your dob your uci and E00 application number to
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
With an abstract saying: Ecopr issued / Not landed yet / credentials not provided yet
Then a paragraph saying Hi I have received my gcms notes and it clearly indicate that my application is FINAL APPROVED AND ecopr issued already. Can you please advise what is holding me from receiving the portal credentials and ecopr?
Send this everyday until they send you the portal email. I sent it 50 times before they actually looked at it and followed with my processing office asking them if they can land me. Then they did everything in 3 days... you gotta bug them with emails otherwise They will forget about you.
will try, thanks.

stupidmoon

Oct 19, 2021
I share exactly same experience as you! I got my GCMS notes this morning and in the notes I found my app was approved in June. No updates or contact since bio-info got uploaded in April. My AOR is March 16th and processing center is Ottawa.
I have sent email to the portal email address already, as User1id2 suggested. I do not expect to get answers as Christmas holiday is coming but I do hope I can hear from IRCC in early January.
We will see! Keep being positive! :)

vcjsdgv

Dec 20, 2018
I share exactly same experience as you! I got my GCMS notes this morning and in the notes I found my app was approved in June. No updates or contact since bio-info got uploaded in April. My AOR is March 16th and processing center is Ottawa.
I have sent email to the portal email address already, as User1id2 suggested. I do not expect to get answers as Christmas holiday is coming but I do hope I can hear from IRCC in early January.
same here my office is also Ottawa, at least knowing apporved is a good thing, hope we hear good news soon.

Reactions: stupidmoon

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
same here my office is also Ottawa, at least knowing apporved is a good thing, hope we hear good news soon.
Guys my primary office was RROC ottawa and it was the one that stalled my application.

It was my secondary office who landed me and who actually emailed my primary office and asked them if they can land and said that I followed up with them.

So email your secondary office's portal email ;) my secondary office was montreal and their portal email is "portal east" smth like that

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys my primary office was RROC ottawa and it was the one that stalled my application.

It was my secondary office who landed me and who actually emailed my primary office and asked them if they can land and said that I followed up with them.

So email your secondary office's portal email ;) my secondary office was montreal and their portal email is "portal east" smth like that
How can I know the secondary office, is it somewhere mentioned in GCMS notes? I received credentials few weeks back, but no eCOPR. Also, how to know secondary office email address. I've been sending mail to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
How can I know the secondary office, is it somewhere mentioned in GCMS notes? I received credentials few weeks back, but no eCOPR. Also, how to know secondary office email address. I've been sending mail to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
It s the very first page of gcms notes. 6th line:
5th line: Primary office RROC
6th line:Secondary office: Montreal Immigration

Reactions: canada2021_1

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
My medical will expire on end of February, 2022. I've received portal credentials and waiting for eCOPR.
Do I need to redo my medicals if eCOPR not received before end of February? Someone please clarify. Thanks.

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My medical will expire on end of February, 2022. I've received portal credentials and waiting for eCOPR.
Do I need to redo my medicals if eCOPR not received before end of February? Someone please clarify. Thanks.
Nobody can give you a definitive answer. I asked this same question to a lawyer and he told me it is up to IRCC. They might or might not. Don't overthink it though.. call in now book a medical test for february 2022 and hope you get ecopr before anyway...that s exactly what i did before I received my ecopr.

Reactions: canada2021_1

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
Any updates guys?

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
After sending how many emails did you receive notes? I already sent 17 emails every other day, but didn’t receive my notes yet. I received their first response ‘Your request has been flagged as priority.’ Then got other email last week saying ‘Your records will be released shortly’. But no luck!

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
After sending how many emails did you receive notes? I already sent 17 emails every other day, but didn’t receive my notes yet. I received their first response ‘Your request has been flagged as priority.’ Then got other email last week saying ‘Your records will be released shortly’. But no luck!