+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I am confused myself. My boss told me that its useless calling them. I might rather send a webform or apply for GCMS. See, there is nothing the IRCC agent could do, they cannot accelerate our application. They can just provide an update. Updates are useless unless we get the portal email. What will we do with updates? Many applicants with everything completed for months are still waiting for their PR.
@Harrysingh04
True..it’s useless to call them bcz officers r not taking decisions whether agents sending notes on ur behalf …last week I called them I mentioned that mine work permit is going to expire next month ..it’s been almost 3 months I have been waiting for mine COPR ..bcz I uploaded picture and address on June 18 ..when agent put these notes on my behalf ..somebody (officer) read after 1 minute but they didn’t act yet ..
Everything right now is useless …people usually got their COPR after 70 days but right now people r waiting more than 90 days
What’s ur AOR
R u single applicant?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
@Harrysingh04
True..it’s useless to call them bcz officers r not taking decisions whether agents sending notes on ur behalf …last week I called them I mentioned that mine work permit is going to expire next month ..it’s been almost 3 months I have been waiting for mine COPR ..bcz I uploaded picture and address on June 18 ..when agent put these notes on my behalf ..somebody (officer) read after 1 minute but they didn’t act yet ..
Everything right now is useless …people usually got their COPR after 70 days but right now people r waiting more than 90 days
What’s ur AOR
R u single applicant?
No I have a spouse. She was outland when I applied but her spousal open work permit got approved and she came to Canada one month later. I think that might be the reason causing this delay. Maybe they are waiting for her to complete her 6 months in canada so that they could request an RCMP Finger print. IRCC is a real bitch!!

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Received 1st portal email yesterday. Let's hope 2nd one will come soon.
Will keep you posted, details in my signature
Congratulations. I guess I am the only one left now with the oldest AOR with Visa office RROC who hasnt got Portal email.

Jun 23, 2021
Any known complexity? Any dependents? If yes, outland or inland?
Any complexity I see is I have lived in New Zealand as well for 4 years…. Also nz immigration lost my passport twice while applying for student visa land I have some emergency certificate as I travelled to India without passport. Also, to answer you question no dependents

• Wow
Reactions: Harrysingh04

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
My spouse lived in Malaysia for 10 month.Is that the reason of complexity??But now we both are here and applied for Pr together
Any complexity I see is I have lived in New Zealand as well for 4 years…. Also nz immigration lost my passport twice while applying for student visa land I have some emergency certificate as I travelled to India without passport. Also, to answer you question no dependents

Reactions: Harrysingh04