+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I just tried calling IRCC. According to the automated voice my application or my query is not in their priority list and I should not be calling them. Fine I disconnected as I didnt feel like going forward with the call. Now I will be sending a webform to get a status update and also apply for another GCMS. Any suggestions on what to include in the webform to get the accurate information?

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
I just tried calling IRCC. According to the automated voice my application or my query is not in their priority list and I should not be calling them. Fine I disconnected as I didnt feel like going forward with the call. Now I will be sending a webform to get a status update and also apply for another GCMS. Any suggestions on what to include in the webform to get the accurate information?
They will not update information on the status if you raise a webform. I have done it twice. First on July 23'rd and received a response on Aug 05' th stating

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Second on Aug 21'st and received an email on Aug 28'th stating
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

I don't think it will be on any help. Yes you should apply for GCMS.

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
So what the hell are we supposed to do? I just dont see my value in this country anymore! I am just tired of this. Every time I apply for something they just neglect me. Would you believe I applied for a work permit extension last year in February and it got approved in October. Applied for Provincial nomination and got approved after 7 month that too after I sent an email to their director who apologized as the officer working on my application went for a vacation! I applied for a PR through PNP in April 2020 for which they havnt even asked me for a medical exam whereas everyone in my class got their PR early this year. In a hope that express entry CEC is going fast and as I was now eligible I applied for express entry and Oh My God I always thought that what are the chances my this application will be stuck too. And here we go, its freaking stuck again. What the hell should I do now. So much money spent on this shit, I have been waiting for years now. I am just so tired!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait for 2 weeks. Hopefully they should process March AORs by this September .

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
They will not update information on the status if you raise a webform. I have done it twice. First on July 23'rd and received a response on Aug 05' th stating

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Second on Aug 21'st and received an email on Aug 28'th stating
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

I don't think it will be on any help. Yes you should apply for GCMS.
I too received same for my web form

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
So what the hell are we supposed to do? I just dont see my value in this country anymore! I am just tired of this. Every time I apply for something they just neglect me. Would you believe I applied for a work permit extension last year in February and it got approved in October. Applied for Provincial nomination and got approved after 7 month that too after I sent an email to their director who apologized as the officer working on my application went for a vacation! I applied for a PR through PNP in April 2020 for which they havnt even asked me for a medical exam whereas everyone in my class got their PR early this year. In a hope that express entry CEC is going fast and as I was now eligible I applied for express entry and Oh My God I always thought that what are the chances my this application will be stuck too. And here we go, its freaking stuck again. What the hell should I do now. So much money spent on this shit, I have been waiting for years now. I am just so tired!!!!!!!!!!!
how did you get the email of the director? maybe you can similarly email the IRCC director at your VO as well?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
how did you get the email of the director? maybe you can similarly email the IRCC director at your VO as well?
PNP has a different way of working. Its local and has just one office in the capital of the province. Back when there was no COVID we could easily visit their office in-person. The PNP officers even used to visit local colleges and universities to conduct information sessions and even had two weekly sessions at their offices. It is not the same as IRCC.

Reactions: CaliChunks

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
PNP has a different way of working. Its local and has just one office in the capital of the province. Back when there was no COVID we could easily visit their office in-person. The PNP officers even used to visit local colleges and universities to conduct information sessions and even had two weekly sessions at their offices. It is not the same as IRCC.
Oh wow I did not know this. I wonder if the PNP stream was so transparent then why do PNP applications take such a long time to process.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Oh wow I did not know this. I wonder if the PNP stream was so transparent then why do PNP applications take such a long time to process.
Its all about the volumes. They just a 5500 applicant quota back then which now has increased a little. They are not so transparent. It depends from province to province. After covid they just stopped listening to applicants, stopped the information sessions. But the processing times have dropped significantly, in my province it now takes 15 days to 3 months maximum. I guess I just applied in bad times or got unlucky.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Wait for 2 weeks. Hopefully they should process March AORs by this September .
I’m feb 15 with no dependent, no complexity and I don’t think they’re going to finalize these apps this month. So you should hope for end of October. By the way I don’t get it. Can’t you work? Why are you so sad? Your wp was approved and you can work and travel in the meantime right?

Reactions: CaliChunks

bruce111

Jun 23, 2021
hi guys
ircc request me fill the form details of millitary service, but i never joined the army
is anyone know how to fill it?
thanks