+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, I have a problem.

I applied for BOWP on May 18, and the receipt says I can continue work on same condition till Sep 15 or until a decision made on my application, whichever is first. I still did not get my result of BOWP and what should I do before the date comes?

Thank you.

rara85

May 21, 2021
Hi, I have a problem.

I applied for BOWP on May 18, and the receipt says I can continue work on same condition till Sep 15 or until a decision made on my application, whichever is first. I still did not get my result of BOWP and what should I do before the date comes?

Thank you.
I had the same question. You can keep working past the date printed on your WP-EXT letter. The date is automatically generated and seems more or less random. I was told it’s just a ‘service standard.’ I applied for BOWP on 16th March, and the date on my letter came and went. I’m still working while waiting for the approval.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html

Reactions: EdiCavani07

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I had the same question. You can keep working past the date printed on your WP-EXT letter. The date is automatically generated and seems more or less random. I was told it’s just a ‘service standard.’ I applied for BOWP on 16th March, and the date on my letter came and went. I’m still working while waiting for the approval.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html
Thank you!! It was a big help for me. Have a great day!!

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
But its not the case for everyone
No its not.

I was just curious. I have seen CEC EE Inland applicants get approvals in 37 days on this forum and then I have had a friend that had to wait for 16 months. I guess I am just mentally preparing myself for the worst case scenario lol.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
No its not.

I was just curious. I have seen CEC EE Inland applicants get approvals in 37 days on this forum and then I have had a friend that had to wait for 16 months. I guess I am just mentally preparing myself for the worst case scenario lol.
Why your friend waited for 16months?