+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Ramansahas

Jun 9, 2020
Hello everybody.
Just need some information.
CEC INLAND WITH DEPENDANTS(INDIA)
AOR-12 MARCH
INFO REQUESTED FOR PORTAL-5 AUG ONLY 1PDF FOR ME .
PORTAL CREATED -10 AUG
WAITING FOR ECOPR

I want to ask is there anybody who got the info asked only for themselves not their outland dependants.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hello everybody.
Just need some information.
CEC INLAND WITH DEPENDANTS(INDIA)
AOR-12 MARCH
INFO REQUESTED FOR PORTAL-5 AUG ONLY 1PDF FOR ME .
PORTAL CREATED -10 AUG
WAITING FOR ECOPR

I want to ask is there anybody who got the info asked only for themselves not their outland dependants.
Because they are only issuing COPRs for Inland applicants. The outland dependents on your application might have to wait a little longer (until borders reopen).

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
New months starts but still things are not looking good for us as most of us will complete 6 months soon. I will complete my 6 months next week. Long weekend ahead, IRCC agent probably wont be working for a few days. I have kind of lost hope since this Afghan refugee crisis came up. Any suggestions??

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
New months starts but still things are not looking good for us as most of us will complete 6 months soon. I will complete my 6 months next week. Long weekend ahead, IRCC agent probably wont be working for a few days. I have kind of lost hope since this Afghan refugee crisis came up. Any suggestions??
Lol.. 6months and you're like this? You need to fasten your seat belt. All is well that ends well.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Lol.. 6months and you're like this? You need to fasten your seat belt. All is well that ends well.
Not 6 months bro. My paper based PR is 17 months down and 6 months for CEC. While applying for CEC I always wondered that what are the chances my second PR application will be stuck as well. And here we go. Chances were 100%. and I havnt counted the 7 months that it took to get my provincial nomination back in 2019!!!

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Not 6 months bro. My paper based PR is 17 months down and 6 months for CEC. While applying for CEC I always wondered that what are the chances my second PR application will be stuck as well. And here we go. Chances were 100%. and I havnt counted the 7 months that it took to get my provincial nomination back in 2019!!!
Oh.. sorry! It's a very great thing you got a chance through CEC though. Be assured it will work out, only a matter of time.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
I think IRCC started processing backlogs for FSW, Outland applications too. So may expect more delay especially for Montreal VO as it's already running late.
Even they have a plan to open the border on September 7th for people who have Visitor visa and might be working on visitor visa application as well

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
No hopes from Montreal office i guess. Probably the alowest office they have and they cannot send the applications to other offices to avoid delays. So in result people like us are suffering