+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
IRCC updating the process timelines weekly in below URL. Over the Past one month, The pace is picked up for sure.

My theory is below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Currently, they are finalizing the applications received between Jan 24th -30th 2021. (80% of the applications across the VO's). If this pace continues, I'm assuming below timelines for March 2021 AOR's.

WeekAOR to be finalized
Aug 17thJan 3- 9th
Aug 24thJan 24-30th
Aug 31stFeb3rd-9th
Sept 8thFeb 24-March1st
Sept 15thMarch 17th-march30th

So Hopefully Most of the March Applicants will be finalized by the month of Sept 2021. Of course, need little luck too. If your application falls under the complex category, then it may take more time.

Mine is March 11th AOR . VO is CPC ottawa.
My eligibility is also not started until now. only medicals and bio has done. Criminality, info sharing in progress since March 25th. Security Not started.
I’m AoR feb 15 ita feb 13 75 CRS, no update after March 2. No dependent at all no foreign diploma or work experience. I don’t think they will get it by September, probably October

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I’m AoR feb 15 ita feb 13 75 CRS, no update after March 2. No dependent at all no foreign diploma or work experience. I don’t think they will get it by September, probably October
These are all assumptions and assumptions never come true when your application is with IRCC which is now a days ARCC: Afghan Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: skrathore303

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
These are all assumptions and assumptions never come true when your application is with IRCC which is now a days ARCC: Afghan Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
I just wish to never have to deal with this department. They refused my first app after one year for a missing rcmp when I kept showing them that I was waiting for the rcmp paper and it wasn’t my fault. I’ve lost hope with these ppl tbh. They just don’t care if you want my opinion. Immigrants need to stop voting these libs, back when I arrived under Harper, things were smoother for us, when that guy Trudeau came in office, things went sour, but he counts on us immigrants to keep voting for him, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice can’t put the blame on you.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
I just wish to never have to deal with this department. They refused my first app after one year for a missing rcmp when I kept showing them that I was waiting for the rcmp paper and it wasn’t my fault. I’ve lost hope with these ppl tbh. They just don’t care if you want my opinion. Immigrants need to stop voting these libs, back when I arrived under Harper, things were smoother for us, when that guy Trudeau came in office, things went sour, but he counts on us immigrants to keep voting for him, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice can’t put the blame on you.
Did they ask you to submit rcmp? Because we never submitted rcmp upfront and we got no request for it as well. I am thinking to submit via webform without them asking for it

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Called last week, there is no update. Security Check is still in progress.
This Visa office RROC Ottawa is weird. They used to start my one thing each month and then take another month to complete it. When everything got passed and only security was supposed to start they just stopped working on my application. It will be 2 months on 7th September since there was an update on my application. I got two false Application updates in my account in august but nothing changed. This is a weird ass shit visit office. It is approving some applications in 2 months and not working on others. I just dont know what to expect next.

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
Hi Members,
My due date to submit RCMP is coming soon but as everyone knows we are not getting RCMP results in time. I have submitted Webform but haven't heard anything neither I am able to reach out to customer care. Please share your experience if anyone is in same boat.
Thanks
Shubh