+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I did call them and they keep saying that still background check is processing and its showing the same status since April 5 and waiting on gcms notes now
I think for Montreal VO, you won't get much help with GCMS. It's just they are processing sequentially and last to last week heard someone got an update for AOR 17 March. Hope you can hear something in coming week if they are done with Refugee applications.

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
Hey guys,

I got my copr since July 5th, but I haven't been able to link my account to the PR card application, and I need the PR card to travel. I have tried to use different details but it's not going through.
The photo I uploaded in the portal is still in review, could this be the problem?
Anyone experiencing such?
Please advise what I can do.
Thanks

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I
@Harrysingh04 need some advice from you. I have currently applied in PNP inland stream with AOR May 10, 2021. Once I complete 1 year of Canadian experience in few months, would you recommend I reapply via CEC inland stream?

Seems like all the COPRs being received are only for CEC inland. IRCC has forgotten PNP and FSW. Do you see any risks of a double application, will it render the application as complex and delay the overall process?

Thanks!
I am not sure if you can apply two express entries. My previous PR was a paper based through PNP so I applied another one through Express Entry. and honestly as far as I am concerned, it didnt help me as I still havnt got any of my PR.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I think for Montreal VO, you won't get much help with GCMS. It's just they are processing sequentially and last to last week heard someone got an update for AOR 17 March. Hope you can hear something in coming week if they are done with Refugee applications.
I am not even sure if it is sequentially. Someone from AOR March 17 got approval several weeks ago and then someone from March 1 just got approved. No sequence here my friend.

Reactions: PD1984

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
I am not even sure if it is sequentially. Someone from AOR March 17 got approval several weeks ago and then someone from March 1 just got approved. No sequence here my friend.
I think the applications are getting process in parallel. Some VOs are processing faster than others. However, at this point only CEC Inland and Afghanistan applications are getting prioritized.

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Have been followign this forum, but first time posting to encourgae those waiting:
FSW/ PROVINCIAL NOMINEEE (in Canada)
AOR: March 03
COPR portal: AUG 25
new Credential for PR: AUG 26
eCopr: AUG 30
PR card: waiting

Good luck!
Congratulation !!!

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Have been followign this forum, but first time posting to encourgae those waiting:

Good luck!
Congrats. Can u tell us your visa office please?

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021

Good luck!
Congratulations! This application gives me hope - PNP inland receiving eCOPR under 6 months.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020