+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

saly118

Oct 29, 2019
I logged in to my profile today and the status for PR application said 'application/profile updated'. But status for my BOWP remains 'submitted'. Can I think this as a ghost update??
Did you check your profile today?
This happened yesterday to me and I noticed that the "Review of additional documents" is changed to Not applicable (previously it was Reviewing). Also, it happened today but this time I didn't see anything has been changed!

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
This happened yesterday to me and I noticed that the "Review of additional documents" is changed to Not applicable (previously it was Reviewing). Also, it happened today but this time I didn't see anything has been changed!
What is your AOR? And your VO?

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
You can expect results sooner, all the best

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021

Please note that even after the update to NA, they still take time, ours review of additional documents changed to NA on June 22' nd and still awaiting the decision.
So please don't be excited. They are going to take time.

saly118

Oct 29, 2019
Please note that even after the update to NA, they still take time, ours review of additional documents changed to NA on June 22' nd and still awaiting the decision.
So please don't be excited. They are going to take time.
Thanks for sharing.
I am totally aware that nothing is linear with IRCC!
All the best for all!