+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
I feel like its totally unfair for people like us waiting for months and months. And few got in a month or two. i m not against Afghan people but my thinking is that keep continuing your regular work too dont put it at hault as people like us are suffering. I m waiting for my PR and then i have to apply for my wife's too after mine and our visa is expiring in november.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I feel like its totally unfair for people like us waiting for months and months. And few got in a month or two. i m not against Afghan people but my thinking is that keep continuing your regular work too dont put it at hault as people like us are suffering. I m waiting for my PR and then i have to apply for my wife's too after mine and our visa is expiring in november.
Aren't you suppose to already tell them that you are married? You guys would become PR together.

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
When i aaplied for ita i have mentioned that i m married but when i got my ita it was on jan8 and that time trhe cra score was around 465 and i have to mention that my wife is not accompanying to keep myself in the ita. But married status was there mentioned and i have some documents like pcc and medical of her attached alongside too

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I logged in to my profile today and the status for PR application said 'application/profile updated'. But status for my BOWP remains 'submitted'. Can I think this as a ghost update??

Reactions: 100rab81

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Today my and child's PR Card application got approved post GU, this was 2nd GU. Still waiting to update on spouse PR Card application.
eCoPR: June 29
1st GU: Aug 19
2nd GU: Aug 26 and approved
For detailed timeline refer my signature.
I have almost same AOR with same visa office and one dependent. Got Nothing :(:(

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone I have been watching this forum for the past 5 months and today my PR journey finally came to an end. Wishing everyone nothing but the best!! I will post my timeline here and I hope it helps some of the folks! :)

Aug 05: First portal email
Aug 13: Login credentials
Aug 15: eCOPR (linked the PR card application to GCKey on the same day)
Aug 16: GU in GCKey and address was accepted in PR portal
Aug 24: Application approved in GCKey and PR card was mailed out
Aug 25: PR Confirmation Portal case closed
Aug 26: Received PR Card
VO: OSC

AOR - March 25
Primary VO - Edmonton

Preetkaur3131

Aug 11, 2021
Feb 13 draw 75
AOR March 07
Medical passed