Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
i call Ircc today they refused to provide me any details on file. They said that there current focus is on afghan refugees they did not even tell me single thing on my file. Its frustrating, what an irony , the country who always focus on mental health an try to make there image as leader of solving mental health problem is giving mental stress by them self to lot of people.

I still did not get my GCM notes yet I applied on July 13th

Last edited:

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
i call Ircc today they refused to provide me any details on file. They said that there current ocu sis on afghan refugees they did not even tell me single thing on my file. Its frustrating, what an irony , the country who always focus on mental health an try to make there image as leader of solving mental health problem is giving mental stress by them self to lot of people.

I still did not get my GCM notes yet I applie don July 13th
We are F****d. I am badly sick for last 3 days with fever going up and down. No covid thankfully but doctor told me that I got sick as I was not eating properly due to stress. I havnt gone to work for 3 days and just dont feel like going. Staying home is a better distraction as I work with an immigration consultant. Its so stressful calling people every other moment that they got their PR. And its worse when the people who applied last month are getting approvals.

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
We are F****d. I am badly sick for last 3 days with fever going up and down. No covid thankfully but doctor told me that I got sick as I was not eating properly due to stress. I havnt gone to work for 3 days and just dont feel like going. Staying home is a better distraction as I work with an immigration consultant. Its so stressful calling people every other moment that they got their PR. And its worse when the people who applied last month are getting approvals.
Don’t worry bro hang in there . Its just matter of time now .. your most stages are passed .. just do some activities

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
They r working on the files between jan 24 to 30.Is someone here got copr who submitted in jan??
its just the dates for the people who are already getting Approval in 2 months. For applicant like in the situation we are, they will put us in complex file and then they will make an excuse of Covid and then they will delay it for years

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
PNP seems quicker than CEC Express entry nowadays. Everyone has their own plans but is now stuck in this long process. There was a time when CEC EE was taking 3 months max.. :(

rara85

May 21, 2021
This is a massively stressful process that we are all going through, way more than I thought it would be. I can totally understand how all this waiting and uncertainty around the future of our lives can make us physically sick. The PR will come but that doesn’t make it any easier right now.

One thing I like about this forum is that it helps me feel less alone going through this crazy process. So, I hear you. Try to take care of yourself. The government doesn’t really care about us so we gotta take care of ourselves. I’ve been on implied status waiting for my BOWP for almost 6 months and I feel like they forgot about me, but I’m trying to keep my head up and hope this will be over for all of us soon.

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
I called IRCC today to check my status. The agent was so rude to me. :(
I got my portal email on 9th July, NO eCOPR yet. I am travelling to India next week, do I need update the status on my PR application or portal? How do I do that?

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
i call Ircc today they refused to provide me any details on file. They said that there current focus is on afghan refugees they did not even tell me single thing on my file. Its frustrating, what an irony , the country who always focus on mental health an try to make there image as leader of solving mental health problem is giving mental stress by them self to lot of people.

I still did not get my GCM notes yet I applied on July 13th

My son Rahul called up IRCC today and yes the same IVR played saying that the current focus is in Afghan Refugee Applications. So frustrating.

Reactions: Naiv