Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Helloo,
7th march vo montreal cec inland one dependent inland still waiting ...they asked me two weeks ago to upload 2 more documents which I did immediately.. since then no repsonse.. i received just an email that they recieved my documents thats it.. how much longer will it be now??awww.. this waiting time..
Hi, is it okay to know what additional documents they requested from you? Thanks

Reactions: smurfgirl

dcardozo

Jun 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just giving some updates to the community on my case.

I heard from my immigration consultant in regards to the ATIP notes and this is what they told me:

"ATIP notes are received, medical is passed, security is progress, as to eligibility it is recommended passed by case analysis, however officer still needs to sign off on it."

I'm not sure what that recommendation means, but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi, is it okay to know what additional documents they requested from you? Thanks
Hi yes its okay, it was a criminal record from a country which was not requested at the beginning but i lived for more than six months.. and proof of cohabitation.. living proof for me and my partner...
So what do u think ? Why its taking so long?

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Update: Received my eCOPR today with mailing address approved. Now waiting for PR Card.

Wishing everyone all the best that you guys get yours soon too!
Congrats....what is your Visa office?

Reactions: jananicmouli

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
IRCC updating the process timelines weekly in below URL. Over the Past one month, The pace is picked up for sure.

My theory is below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Currently, they are finalizing the applications received between Jan 24th -30th 2021. (80% of the applications across the VO's). If this pace continues, I'm assuming below timelines for March 2021 AOR's.

WeekAOR to be finalized
Aug 17thJan 3- 9th
Aug 24thJan 24-30th
Aug 31stFeb3rd-9th
Sept 8thFeb 24-March1st
Sept 15thMarch 17th-march30th

So Hopefully Most of the March Applicants will be finalized by the month of Sept 2021. Of course, need little luck too. If your application falls under the complex category, then it may take more time.

Mine is March 11th AOR . VO is CPC ottawa.
My eligibility is also not started until now. only medicals and bio has done. Criminality, info sharing in progress since March 25th. Security Not started.

Naiv

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
IRCC updating the process timelines weekly in below URL. Over the Past one month, The pace is picked up for sure.

My theory is below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Currently, they are finalizing the applications received between Jan 24th -30th 2021. (80% of the applications across the VO's). If this pace continues, I'm assuming below timelines for March 2021 AOR's.

WeekAOR to be finalized
Aug 17thJan 3- 9th
Aug 24thJan 24-30th
Aug 31stFeb3rd-9th
Sept 8thFeb 24-March1st

So Hopefully Most of the March Applicants will be finalized by the month of Sept 2021. Of course, need little luck too. If your application falls under the complex category, then it may take more time.

My eligibility is also not started until now. only medicals and bio has done. Criminality, info sharing in progress since March 25th. Security Not started.
Hopefully goes this way .. mine is 27march only security not started everything else passed

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021

My theory is below

WeekAOR to be finalized
Aug 17thJan 3- 9th
Aug 24thJan 24-30th
Aug 31stFeb3rd-9th
Sept 8thFeb 24-March1st

Such a nice report
hope they are working in same way and we got golden email on time or if we are lucky sooner

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021

My theory is below

WeekAOR to be finalized
Aug 17thJan 3- 9th
Aug 24thJan 24-30th
Aug 31stFeb3rd-9th
Sept 8thFeb 24-March1st

They say 6 months processing but looking at these timelines, if they are finalizing Jan 24 AORs in the week of August 24 then it looks like an average time of 7 months to process. So yeah hopefully we hear back something in the week of September 15th.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran