Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Is your po
Here is the details, on August 16th, I got a request for a new PCC. I submitted the PCC on August 18th through myCIC account. Then on August 19th I got an email that my documents as been received. I also noticed a GU(Application/profile updated) in my account and saw that the review of additional document changed to 'not applicable' on August 19th. My worry now is whether the current 'not applicable status' will still change to 'we are reviewing your additional document'
Is your police clearance from inside or outside Canada? I think it will not change to we are reviewing anymore. Coz I spoke with the officer before and she told me that it has to be NA after I submitted the AR needed. I sent a webform regarding that under technical issues as advised by the officer but haven’t seen any changes.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
I think so. When did u submitted your PCC? I have submitted the receipt for BIL since April 12 and until now it says “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided”. Did u received GU when it changed status?
Did your status changed to NA after submitting the receipt and later changed to we are reviewing your additional document or did it just changed straight to we are reviewing your additional document after submitting your BIL receipt?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Did your status changed to NA after submitting the receipt and later changed to we are reviewing your additional document or did it just changed straight to we are reviewing your additional document after submitting your BIL receipt?
It changed to we are reviewing after I submitted the BIL receipt. I also got an email that they successfully received the document. But no update in my online account that it did change to NA.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Is your po

Is your police clearance from inside or outside Canada? I think it will not change to we are reviewing anymore. Coz I spoke with the officer before and she told me that it has to be NA after I submitted the AR needed. I sent a webform regarding that under technical issues as advised by the officer but haven’t seen any changes.
My PCC is from outside Canada. My actual confusion is which is the correct sequence:
1. NA - We are reviewing your additional documents OR
2. We are reviewing your additional document - NA

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
My PCC is from outside Canada. My actual confusion is which is the correct sequence:
1. NA - We are reviewing your additional documents OR
2. We are reviewing your additional document - NA
Number 2.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Alright. Mine changed straight to NA
From mine, first "Your files have been uploaded"changed to "NA" that day my eligibility recommend passed,second "NA" changed to "we are viewing your file".After the second changed 5 days,my case approved.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
From mine, first "Your files have been uploaded"changed to "NA" that day my eligibility recommend passed,second "NA" changed to "we are viewing your file".After the second changed 5 days,my case approved.
How many days did it take to change from 'NA' to 'we are reviewing your file'

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I guess there are only a handful of us left in this group who havnt got their PR with AOR March 2021. Not much posting in this group anymore.
Don't worry, there was a huge delay in getting the portal email (I was supposed to get it in June), took more than a week for PR Confirmation Tab to appear in my portal account and now still haven't got the eCOPR here :( I have declared my presence in Canada last week.

There are a lot of us waiting on eCOPR. The procedures don't end until we get our PR Cards. So we're all with you.

I'm sorry to hear your security is still pending. Let us hope for the best!

Reactions: Harrysingh04

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
DR SMITH KEND
Inquiring about NCLEX, MDCAT, MRCP , IELTS, TOEFL, PASSPORT, CLEAR OVERSTAY , CLEAR BLACKLIST , VISA , SSN , ADMISSION, ETC . contact or WhatsApp number below for the best results and licences

Email

nclexconnection@gmail.com

For more information about NCLEX, contact us on whatsapp below to open a chat with us

+1(520) 534-0102

Subscribe to our channel link below

https://t.me/nclexrnfacilitator

DR KEND
What is this?