+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hello,
3 days ago I got a request from Ircc to submit 2 more documents which I did immediately that same day! My aor is 7th march w one dependent inland! @legalfalcon , whats your opinion?
That was the first activity I have seen on my account! Will I receive my golden mail any day ? Or was it bad to receive an document request ?? They wanted proof of cohabitation and one other document! The deadline for the cohabitation letter would be monday 17th august. But as I said I already submitted everything the same day!
Please if anyone knows anything, let me know :) cheers

Reactions: man8243

Potter72

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
AOR: March 19, 2021
Medicals passed : April 6, 2021
Biometrics passed : April 9, 2021

still no update. All my friends who applied on June got their PR card. I am worried with my application.

Reactions: Ramannav

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Please bro dont say that again I am tired of hearing this. This is the 5th GU in total!!! Whenever I try to get my mind under control they again make me impatient with this ghost update. BTW its the first time that I've got two GUs in one week if I remember correctly.
Monday 11AM

Reactions: Harrysingh04

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hello,
3 days ago I got a request from Ircc to submit 2 more documents which I did immediately that same day! My aor is 7th march w one dependent inland! @legalfalcon , whats your opinion?
That was the first activity I have seen on my account! Will I receive my golden mail any day ? Or was it bad to receive an document request ?? They wanted proof of cohabitation and one other document! The deadline for the cohabitation letter would be monday 17th august. But as I said I already submitted everything the same day!
Please if anyone knows anything, let me know :) cheers
Upto 8 weeks after August 17.