Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
AOR: March 21
Medical Passed March 31
Biometric: april 8
Additional documents: april 12
From that day til now no GUs.

I called today and they said that my info sharing (started processing last week only) is complete, criminality still in progress (for 4 months now). They didn’t tell me about the eligibility since I am a dependent with this application and my husband is the principal applicant. Is there anyone here who knows that if you’re info sharing is complete, then the eligibility is also complete? What I know that its always completed together. Please share your thoughts. We just submitted imm5475 to release the information of my husband to me. Thank you

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
H
Please bro dont say that again I am tired of hearing this. This is the 5th GU in total!!! Whenever I try to get my mind under control they again make me impatient with this ghost update. BTW its the first time that I've got two GUs in one week if I remember correctly.
Hi bro, what was your status update before the two most recent GU you got during the week? I remember before my eligibility was passed, I did got two GU within the space of a week. Regards

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
My AOR 15Mar, Everything else passed and Security started on 5Jul, no updates since then, It is more than a month with Security in-progress
Ya that is the reason I am not too optimistic about getting anything soon. I got my 4th GU on tuesday and on calling they said security has not started yet. Didnt call them about my second GU. My application also includes my wife so my security might take even longer I they have started it.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Ya that is the reason I am not too optimistic about getting anything soon. I got my 4th GU on tuesday and on calling they said security has not started yet. Didnt call them about my second GU. My application also includes my wife so my security might take even longer I they have started it.
My spouse includes in my application as well.One of my known applied on 15 April with spouse and she got copr within one n half month.

Reactions: Harrysingh04