Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Got my portal credentials on 11th August upload photos the same day, still waiting for ecopr. Not sure why taking them so long to only confirm the address and photos.
Congratulations! When was the last time you called and they said it’s in process and which part is in process?

Reactions: smurfgirl

henry93

Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations! When was the last time you called and they said it’s in process and which part is in process?
I never called them so don't know much about the process. I also did apply by myself so pretty much going with the flow. If I got portal credentials, I think my application is already approved, but don't know why the last step taking some time. I heard that some people have been waiting for 45 days and still not got E-copr, which is weird.

Reactions: Omfarris29 and Naiv

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Got my portal credentials on 11th August upload photos the same day, still waiting for ecopr. Not sure why taking them so long to only confirm the address and photos.
What is your aor and visa office? Thanks

pgbj

Jul 15, 2021
I never called them so don't know much about the process. I also did apply by myself so pretty much going with the flow. If I got portal credentials, I think my application is already approved, but don't know why the last step taking some time. I heard that some people have been waiting for 45 days and still not got E-copr, which is weird.
I am waiting since aug-3 and yes there are people waiting for months to get CoPR.

I had a call with IRCC today. Agent said "I do not see anything wrong with your profile. They are ready to send you the CoPR but I don't know when they will send it. Its just a delay and you just have to wait."

I also told them that we know people who got their CoPR within 1-2 days after uploading details in portal. To that he answered "They just got lucky"

So I guess we can do nothing but wait for the golden document.

Reactions: henry93

henry93

Jul 30, 2021
I am waiting since aug-3 and yes there are people waiting for months to get CoPR.

I had a call with IRCC today. Agent said "I do not see anything wrong with your profile. They are ready to send you the CoPR but I don't know when they will send it. Its just a delay and you just have to wait."

I also told them that we know people who got their CoPR within 1-2 days after uploading details in portal. To that he answered "They just got lucky"

So I guess we can do nothing but wait for the golden document.
sure, I guess nothing we can do at the moment but waiting. Best of luck!

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hope it's the last one and get the golden email very soon
Please bro dont say that again I am tired of hearing this. This is the 5th GU in total!!! Whenever I try to get my mind under control they again make me impatient with this ghost update. BTW its the first time that I've got two GUs in one week if I remember correctly.