+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, guys. Badly need some help, please. This is with regards to the question about the educational background for PR apply application.
Below is the question in the applicaton

4) What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:
  • earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)

My question is, what if I studied and graduated here in Canada, also have an ECA. What should I use in answering this portion? Please help. Thank you.
If you answer yes to that you earned Canadian degree then it shouldn't ask for ECA. I hope this helps!

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I too have the same status, BG in the start was "Not Applicable" and before Medical was passed it was changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and till date it hasn't changed. Criminality and Eligibility has Passed(Confirmed over Phone).
I applied for GCMS on 15Apr and received it today and it is mentioned that it was generated on 28Apr. Can someone advise whether GCMS in general gets generated within 13 days but gets delivered after a month. The updates I received over phone on 5May are not reflecting in GCMS.

Reactions: itspossible9

Rohitmanhas86

Mar 16, 2016
Hello guys

Is there anyone with March 28th Aor (ITA:Feb 13/14) that is waiting for medical and biometrics updates? Its getting scary as someone on this forum with March 30 Aor has gotten medical and biometrics updates.
Hi there,
My AOR is 28 March and my medical and biometric done on 15 April..

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Hi, Could I ask the IRCC contact number? Thank you.