+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
Hi

Little help needed.

My AOR is 11 March 2021
Medicals passed on 25tth march.
Bio Exempted on the same day and bio updated.

There were no Ghost updates. So I called the IRCC agent 2 days back and I got pretty much the same response that I see in my profile.
I'm not sure whether the agent really looked into it and provided an update or she just looked into my profile status page and updated it.

Only the additional info I got from Agent is my VO office which is OTTAWA.
The agent said that my BG in progress ("we are processing... etc") and nothing has any update.

How do we ask agents about real status like many others are getting about their eligibility, criminality, info sharing, etc.
Your suggestions will help.
I guess it's best we wait for them. Mine is also 19th March. The first time I called, The lady was kind enough to go through my profile with me (passed almost everything excluding security.
The second time I called to update my home address and check the status, The guy just told me basically what was on my profile and nothing much(reviewing eligibility and BG in progress). Hopefully we get our COPRs soon!
Same VO - Ottawa

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
I did ask them. But the agent said, there is no update. the agent seems to say what's they saw on the profile page. My BG status was "we are processing..." .

That is what worries me as how eligibility also not started.
Don't worry much. We are still withing the 6 months processing period and you might get conflicting answers when you call. Best to wait it out, order GCSM notes or try calling again which I won't advice you to do often as we are still within the 6 months period.

Reactions: Manjit9090

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
I did ask them. But the agent said, there is no update. the agent seems to say what's they saw on the profile page. My BG status was "we are processing..." .

I actually called IRCC and the agent told me right away that there was no update. Then I asked her specifically if I passed any stages like eligibility thats when she said that I did passed it on April 14.

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
Hey guys, I just have a question. When I was uploading my documents the only Police Clearance they asked from me was from my country not here in Canada. Do they asked everyone to give RCMP fingerprints for express entry? I'm just worried it might delay my application. I'm thinking if I should do it now even if they haven't asked for it. Thanks

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hey guys, I just have a question. When I was uploading my documents the only Police Clearance they asked from me was from my country not here in Canada. Do they asked everyone to give RCMP fingerprints for express entry? I'm just worried it might delay my application. I'm thinking if I should do it now even if they haven't asked for it. Thanks
Giving RCMP PCC may reduce overall processing time significantly.
For Canada, IRCC never asks for RCMP PCC at the starting of your application. But may ask latter.
At first, they perform a name-based search. If they think that you need a fingerprint-based RCMP search then they use your Biometrics. In most cases, they perform fingerprint-based and this process is time-taking However, if you provide your RCMP PCC at the beginning then you can easily pass the Criminality check.

Arypar4590

Jan 29, 2021
I submitted my profile on March 16,2021 and on May 10th I got ghost update so I gave a call to ircc to know what’s the status and agent has told me your final decision has been made and it has been moved to local visa office. Firstly, I was shocked and didn’t ask anything. I called again, and asked to make sure and another agent told me it’s approved, it will take time at local visa office, not sure how much long. My medical has been passed on 30th March and biometrics done 1st April, 2021. After calling the agent, after two days, again I got ghost update on my profile and now I am waiting for the final decision to be released on my profile. Anyone knows how much long nowadays taking after it’s approved to reflect on profile?
Hi , do you have any dependents?
Or single applicant ?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021

You may need to call again and someone else will provide you detailed update or you can order the GCMS notes.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
You may need to call again and someone else will provide you detailed update or you can order the GCMS notes.

yup. I'm thinking to do so of ordering GCMS notes in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: itspossible9

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
CEC Inland with 3 dependents ( wife and two kids)
ITA - Feb 13th
Application submitted- March 14
AOR - March 14
Medical passed - April 02
Bio request - April 02 ( for daughter)
GU- 1 week ago and called IRCC last Friday. A very kind lady told me:
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started yet
VO - Edmonton

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
ITA - Feb 13th
AOR - March 14
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
VO - Edmonton
nice, am unlucky v.o etobicoke ,eligibility is not even started yet

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
ITA - Feb 13th
AOR - March 14
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
VO - Edmonton
Hi, do they ask for BIOMETRIC for kids ? I thought kids do not require bio. Is there a threshold wrt age above which they would ask BIO?