+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
I applied for GCMS on 15Apr and received it today and it is mentioned that it was generated on 28Apr. Can someone advise whether GCMS in general gets generated within 13 days but gets delivered after a month. The updates I received over phone on 5May are not reflecting in GCMS.
Does anyone know what does "Info Sharing: System Error" means?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Did you request your GCMS notes from CBSA ATIP? If yes did you provide your passport number while requesting the notes?
Yes and I provided my passport number while submitting the request. On 5May over phone IRCC informed me that criminality is passed but the Gcms notes says it is in progress. Suspecting that gcms notes was extracted on 28Apr and due to that it may not have latest updates.

ilikebabyelephent

Feb 14, 2021
Hello guys

Is there anyone with March 28th Aor (ITA:Feb 13/14) that is waiting for medical and biometrics updates? Its getting scary as someone on this forum with March 30 Aor has gotten medical and biometrics updates.
CEC - Inland with 2 dependents inland
AOR : Mar 31 3021
Medical passed : Apr 19
Biometrics : Exempted, as they already have that information during my last WP application
Eligibility passed : May 13 ( called IRCC )
Criminality : Yet to Start
Backgroud check : Yet to start
VO : Sydney

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone know what does "Info Sharing: System Error" means?
"Sometimes an applicants may also see “Info Sharing: System Error“; all this means is that either no information was found or a technical error occurred in accessing the information. Associated with this you may also see the comments “Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO’s discretion”. This is also a sign that the checks found no issues."

https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/#:~:text=Sometimes an applicants may also,occurred in accessing the information.

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
"Sometimes an applicants may also see “Info Sharing: System Error“; all this means is that either no information was found or a technical error occurred in accessing the information. Associated with this you may also see the comments “Contact GCMS Helpdesk or Proceed with processing the application, at the VO’s discretion”. This is also a sign that the checks found no issues."

https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-info-sharing/#:~:text=Sometimes an applicants may also,occurred in accessing the information.
Thanks, this is quite informative.

Reactions: buzzard

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
2021.02.13 ITA
2021.03.02 AOR
2021.03.17 Medical Passed
2021.03.22 Biometrics Completed

I just called IRCC and got information.

What is my visa office? Etobicoke
Is eligibility passed? When? Not opened
Is Security passed? When? Not opened
Is criminality passed? When? In progress

I heard that Etobicoke and Ottawa office have significant delays... Is that correct?

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
2021.02.13 ITA
2021.03.02 AOR
2021.03.17 Medical Passed
2021.03.22 Biometrics Completed

I just called IRCC and got information.

What is my visa office? Etobicoke
Is eligibility passed? When? Not opened
Is Security passed? When? Not opened
Is criminality passed? When? In progress

I heard that Etobicoke and Ottawa office have significant delays... Is that correct?
When your file moved to Etobicoke? Any ADR?

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Thanks, this is quite informative.
I just called IRCC to understand the difference in GCMS and Phone updates. I have been told that GCMS has proper updates but sometime officers updates the record a bit later. I was also told that some of the applications are getting transferred to a virtual office(officers working remotely) for faster processing.

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I uploaded my digital photos in PDF format as I was applying to PR(CEC). Is that going to be a big problem? If it is, should I resend my photos in JPG format again through IRCC webform?

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
CEC - got invitation 11 months but submitted after completing 12months, Agent said that they reviewed and it is considered
AOR - March 19
Medical - April 7
BIO - April 7
Additional documents (singapore PCC) - April 7 requested submitted April 27 and in review on May 3
Criminality - Passed
info sharing - Passed
Security - Not started
Eligibility - not started
VO - Vancouver

any one vancouver approved, how is the processing time ?

Reactions: tonitigers

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I uploaded my digital photos in PDF format as I was applying to PR(CEC). Is that going to be a big problem? If it is, should I resend my photos in JPG format again through IRCC webform?
Just upload jpeg format using webform and explain you uploaded pdf earlier inadvertently.

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
CEC - got invitation 11 months but submitted after completing 12months, Agent said that they reviewed and it is considered
AOR - March 19
Medical - April 7
BIO - April 7
Additional documents (singapore PCC) - April 7 requested submitted April 27 and in review on May 3
Criminality - Passed
info sharing - Passed
Security - Not started
Eligibility - not started
VO - Vancouver

any one vancouver approved, how is the processing time ?
Hi, can you please confirm how many days were short in 1 year when you got ITA?and did you upload LOE for the same with your application . Thanks !!

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Hi, can you please confirm how many days were short in 1 year when you got ITA?and did you upload LOE for the same with your application . Thanks !!
around 28 days, got the invitation Feb 14 and 1 year completed on March 8, but i have a offer letter for 2 more years although i didnt claim points for it