08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
They will ask you a few questions for identity verification and to ensure that they are speaking to authorized person before disclosing any information.
Express entry application they will ask ? Actually i applied through a representative . So can I call ircc without knowing express entry application number ?

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
Called ircc today
AOR 1 March 2021
criminality biometric and medicl is passed.
However eligibility is not even started.
Most of you guys have your eligibility passed.
Is my file processing slow.
Got to know from agent, now my file is in etobicoke local visa office and was transferred from Sydney Nova scotia to etobicoke.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
Called ircc today
AOR 1 March 2021
criminality biometric and medicl is passed.
However eligibility is not even started.
Most of you guys have your eligibility passed.
Is my file processing slow.
Got to know from agent, now my file is in etobicoke local visa office and was transferred from Sydney Nova scotia to etobicoke.
Was you requested any ADR?
And did you have GU when your criminality passed? Is this passed before or after it was transferred to Etobicoke?

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Was you requested any ADR?
And did you have GU when your criminality passed? Is this passed before or after it was transferred to Etobicoke?
no buddy i didn’t receive any ADR, sory I dont have access to my file my consultant has, so i dont know about the GU,
is my file processing slow buddy?

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
no buddy i didn’t receive any ADR, sory I dont have access to my file my consultant has, so i dont know about the GU,
is my file processing slow buddy?
No your file is processing faster than mine. At least you had criminality passed so someone is working on your file. Just got to know someone with AOR 8 march got CoPR from Etobicoke. So maybe it will be your turn soon.

I called IRCC last week and got to know criminality is still in progress (the same as when it was in Sydney NS). After it was transferred, it has not been touched yet by officer.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
No your file is processing faster than mine. At least you had criminality passed so someone is working on your file. Just got to know someone with AOR 8 march got CoPR from Etobicoke. So maybe it will be your turn soon.

I called IRCC last week and got to know criminality is still in progress (the same as when it was in Sydney NS). After it was transferred, it has not been touched yet by officer.
what is you AOR , is your eligibility passed?
i called ircc a month then also she said eligibility is not started and background check is under process .

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
what is you AOR , is your eligibility passed?
i called ircc a month then also she said eligibility is not started and background check is under process .
AOR 5 March. Nothing passed yet.
Do you know when your file was moved from Sydney NS to Etobicoke ?

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone, asking for your kind help. I am soon to apply for PR, with regards to the question about the highest educational attainment, should I put my education here in Canada (1-yr certificate) or back home which is a Bachelor’s degree? Or both?
thank you.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, is there any link in regard to I am not allowed to work without ITA? Kindly send it here please? I need to prove it to my sponsor, they are telling me that I can still work even if I am just in the pool for PR (I might get illegal if that happens). Thank you so much.