+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

lth0106

May 10, 2021
It will take a while. Please let us know once your background check status is changed and also don't worry if it is not changing :)
Definitely, I read all comments here and people got their update but I haven't received even one since my medical passed. Therefore, I decided to call an agent to check what my current status is. I'll update if there is a change.

Reactions: itspossible9

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
It will take a while. Please let us know once your background check status is changed and also don't worry if it is not changing :)
I too have the same status, BG in the start was "Not Applicable" and before Medical was passed it was changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and till date it hasn't changed. Criminality and Eligibility has Passed(Confirmed over Phone).

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Havent received a gu but when i logged in to my profile it showed updated but nothing has changed..still the BG is "we are processing" and eligibility " we are reviewing...." Did it happen to anyone today?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Havent received a gu but when i logged in to my profile it showed updated but nothing has changed..still the BG is "we are processing" and eligibility " we are reviewing...." Did it happen to anyone today?
What's your current background check status and AoR?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
May be your background check status changed and then again changed to we are processing. You can be on IP2 stage by now. What's your Visa office by the way?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
But in between there ia one more right...Your background check in progress??
I noticed that most Sydney office applicants gets their background check update to your application is in progress when they pass eligibility not all. In addition to that most inland candidates will skip that stage. If you got that update in your application and then again changed to we are processing then you are on IP2 stage.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I noticed that most Sydney office applicants gets their background check update to your application is in progress when they pass eligibility not all. In addition to that most inland candidates will skip that stage. If you got that update in your application and then again changed to we are processing then you are on IP2 stage.
I havnt got any GU after the medical passed one...This time i was just checking as its a daily rut for me to check once in a day ...My VO is Ottawa...In 2 months if its IP2 then its really great given the fact that i have an outland dep...

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Called IRCC, said eligibility and crimilaity are passed (not sure if I should believe it though, saw cases when one agent said it is passed, next time person called and they said still in process lol, so I am kinda happy but trying not to be very excited)

CEC inland
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - March 16, 2021
Medical passed: March 26, 2021
BIL passed: March 30, 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
VO - Ottawa

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Please need clarification from experts. I have applied PR in CEC category and got ITA in 11 months experience. My working hours are 1533 when I got ITA. So, my doubt is this gonna be a problem ,while checking eligibility. I already submitted my profile and my AOR is march 20..still my eligibility status not started as said by IRCC agent.

Please suggest@legalfalcon or any experts in this group. We are very worrying about this.