+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

ilikebabyelephent

Feb 14, 2021
Hi People,

I'm CEC Inland Applicant, with 2 Inland dependents
AOR : 31-Mar-2021
Medical Passed : 19-Apr-2021
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
I haven't received any ghost update so far.
I feel like my case is moving a little slow pace as compared to other folks in this thread.
I don't know how to check my Visa Office, not sure if VO makes any significance in case processing speeds?

One of my colleague received CoPR with in 7 months ( Inland CEC , no dependents ).

Thanks!

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hi People,

Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
I feel like my case is moving a little slow pace as compared to other folks in this thread.
I don't know how to check my Visa Office, not sure if VO makes any significance in case processing speeds?

One of my colleague received CoPR with in 7 months ( Inland CEC , no dependents ).

Thanks!
Try calling ircc and check for updates. Something would have been passed.

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
Try calling ircc and check for updates. Something would have been passed.
Hi there, just want to know how do you guys normally talk with the real agent, I was inside the phone automatic system, then routed to the application status, after the automatic system told my application status, I pressed 0 for talking with agent, then they just rejected saying that they are too busy

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi there, just want to know how do you guys normally talk with the real agent, I was inside the phone automatic system, then routed to the application status, after the automatic system told my application status, I pressed 0 for talking with agent, then they just rejected saying that they are too busy
Keep trying same you will get Agent after pressing 0. Best time to call is in morning.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi People,

Thanks!
I think your case is going fine. My AOR is March 28th, medical pass April 19th. Inland with 2 dependants. Background check: we are processing your background check although criminality and info sharing is complete. Look forward to a ghost update as my eligibility and security have not yet started.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
yeah, do you know if files with concerns are transferred to etobicoke, bcz I have read threads saying this.
You have to ask IRCC for transfer reason or you may need to order GCMS notes. There are two reasons I think for the transfer to Etobicoke, it can be for work load sharing or detailed investigation. If it's for work load sharing then your file will process faster compared to detailed investigation.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
You have to ask IRCC for transfer reason or you may need to order GCMS notes. There are two reasons I think for the transfer to Etobicoke, it can be for work load sharing or detailed investigation. If it's for work load sharing then your file will process faster compared to detailed investigation.
thanks for responding, i asked ircc agent he said there can be many reasons but in your case it seems work load,
my eligibility is not even started Aor 1 march 2021 thats why am worried

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
thanks for responding, i asked ircc agent he said there can be many reasons but in your case it seems work load,
my eligibility is not even started Aor 1 march 2021 thats why am worried
It doesn’t matter what matter most is your background check was started and some of it is done. The bc takes longer time to process. Dont worry abt eligibility if your documents are genuine and everything is submitted then you dont have to worry.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
It doesn’t matter what matter most is your background check was started and some of it is done. The bc takes longer time to process. Dont worry abt eligibility if your documents are genuine and everything is submitted then you dont have to worry.
oh thnxx buddy, first time when i called them a month ago, the lady told me my bc was started on 1 march, thats same day as my aor.
is this possible buddy?

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
AOR 4th March,
Called IRCC couple weeks ago and they said everthing is passed even eligibilty, but background havent started yet.
Also in mycic, background says processing
Wondering my file is slow or something is wrong
I gave my biometric for the first time with this PR file
VO Ottawa

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I am
AOR 4th March,
Called IRCC couple weeks ago and they said everthing is passed even eligibilty, but background havent started yet.
Also in mycic, background says processing
Wondering my file is slow or something is wrong
I gave my biometric for the first time with this PR file
VO Ottawa
I am also in the same situation as you, AOR 4th of March, I called yesterday and the agent told me the same thing. Nothing has started. I think they are just slow.