+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
UPDATE after completing biometrics on 1 april until today status was “we need your fingerprints please check messages “. Today it changed to “we have not received your fingerprints, please check messages “.
what is the reason for this?
what should I do now?
Should I call IRCC to confirm this.
UPDATE
called IRCC TODAY the lady said they have received my biometrics
Eligibility is passed.
Background: they are processing it
Security has not yet started.
File has been transferred to Ottawa office from Sydney Nova Scotia.

Reactions: rjmani2007

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
UPDATE
called IRCC TODAY the lady said they have received my biometrics
Eligibility is passed.
Background: they are processing it
Security has not yet started.
File has been transferred to Ottawa office from Sydney Nova Scotia.
Same issue with me. Biometrics no. , enrolment and expiry is showing, but still shows we need your fingerprints to process the application.
What they told you after your status changed for biometrics?

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Same issue with me. Biometrics no. , enrolment and expiry is showing, but still shows we need your fingerprints to process the application.
What they told you after your status changed for biometrics?
After completing my biometrics on april 1 until yesterday 29 april It was same like you we need your fingerprints to process your application. Yesterday it changed to we have not received your fingerprints please check your biometrics section for more details.
today I called ircc to confirm they said they have my biometrics.

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
After completing my biometrics on april 1 until yesterday 29 april It was same like you we need your fingerprints to process your application. Yesterday it changed to we have not received your fingerprints please check your biometrics section for more details.
Like there is no need to worry about this.
Means this is any technical issue.

Reactions: Sukhvaas

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Called ircc today:
Aor Mar 8th 2021
Eligibility : in prog
Criminality: Passed
Mep &Bil: Passed
BG: The agent said the One of the step is passed not sure what but security not started.

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys I am putting my application together. I have reference letter issued ĺast week and but my letter of offer was issued in December. Do I need a job offer letter or just reference letter is okay. If yes do I need to update it to reflect current date

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
Hi i just want to ask you if everything is updated in your account online? Or by calling cic gives you advance information about your application process? Because my application is not moving. Aor march 18

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
U have to call them, for cec they are not updating
Thank you so much. I will wait until my second month then i will call them. If in between it is updated in my account then there will be no need to call them. I thought my application is stuck in medical.

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi i just want to ask you if everything is updated in your account online? Or by calling cic gives you advance information about your application process? Because my application is not moving. Aor march 18
Only medical is updated in online application
Everything else they told me on call

Reactions: Manjit9090