******March 2021 AOR********

Samehad

Feb 20, 2021
Called IRDD Today-

CEC Inland Applicant

ITA- March 18, 2021
AOR - March 20, 2021
Medical Passed - March 31, 2021
Biometric - Exempted (CIC already have my biometric)
Criminality Passed - April 19, 2021
Security - No Started Yet
Eligibility - Recommended Passed (As or April 28, 2021)
Visa Office - Ottawa

What is Next?
Me too eligibility recommended passed.
Do you know if it's a good sign as passed ?

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone
Cec Inaland with 2 dependents 1 inland 1 Outland
ITA 13 feb
AOR march15 2021
Medical passed
BIL 30 march.
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED 1April
I called IRCC today, they said biometrics, eligibility, background criminality everything is in process. And my primary Visa office is Sydney.
UPDATE after completing biometrics on 1 april until today status was “we need your fingerprints please check messages “. Today it changed to “we have not received your fingerprints, please check messages “.
what is the reason for this?
what should I do now?
Should I call IRCC to confirm this.

Samehad

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATE after completing biometrics on 1 april until today status was “we need your fingerprints please check messages “. Today it changed to “we have not received your fingerprints, please check messages “.
what is the reason for this?
what should I do now?
Should I call IRCC to confirm this.
I have the same thing . The biometric number is updated in my application information but I still see that msj . I called them they confirmed they received it . So if you see your biometric number displayed with your information should be ok and there's no problem

Reactions: Sukhvaas

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
got the appointment bro but website says they are closed ? that's why I'm confused
If you got the appointment successful,then you can go.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I am on an IEC visa and got my BOWP by answering:

1. NO (I don't have an LMIA, even if my boss could write me a letter)

2. SAME EMPLOYER (I still work for my company, even though I might lose/change employment in the future)

I don't remember my response to 3. As long as you add a LOE to your application and make it clear you're applying for PR and not trying to get a job with an LMIA, they'll accept it.

I had a very fast turn around. Applied, got accepted a week later and it arrived in the mail just 4 days after.
Hi,
I am planning to apply for BOWP, my PR application is in process. Can you tell me how long did it take to process your BOWP and when did you apply. During Covid or before Covid. I am trying to figure out the processing times for BOWP. Thanks.

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I have the same thing . The biometric number is updated in my application information but I still see that msj . I called them they confirmed they received it . So if you see your biometric number displayed with your information should be ok and there's no problem
My biometrics id, expiry date and everything is being displayed in my online biometrics section.

Reactions: Manjit9090

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Me too eligibility recommended passed.
Do you know if it's a good sign as passed ?

Yes, It is good sign.

As far as I know, Recommended passed me Case Analyst passed your eligibility that is why it says recommended passed. Once Visa Officer will review your file they will change it to Passed.