+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
I think this is one of the most frustrated group these days as many of us are soon going to or have already completed their 6 months of processing time.
I agree bro. I hope we get our prs too this by the end of this month. Now the family and friends have started taunting me as if my file was refused

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I agree bro. I hope we get our prs too this by the end of this month. Now the family and friends have started taunting me as if my file was refused
Indian relatives suck. I have just stopped calling them. My PR is the first question they ask not how I am! My dad never asked me this question but now he too has started asking me every other week but I love him so I dont mind anyways.

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Same visa office (RROC) and AOR 9th March. I already ordered a GCMS that I received one month ago. Should i order another one or just wait? :rolleyes:
guess you should, it may work. i feel it worked twice for me, 1 for portal email and 1 for ecopr. I have got the first gcms notes 2 weeks before portal email. i am expecting the second gcms next week and i got the ecopr which was waiting for more than a month now.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Also for the benefit of the group, let me tell an issue which was. resolved after calling ircc. I had received ecopr for myself and my spouse and for some reason i had not received the ecopr for my son. when i logged into my gckey i could see my application was completely approved. There was a listing of all ecoprs and other details of all dependents including my son too. When i called ircc, the agent mentioned that it was a technical issue and that my application is approved. She also suggested me to reply to the portal email id asking them to look into the issue. I responded yesterday and i could see my son ecopr uploaded in the morning. They also were courteous enough to respond to my email saying its uploaded now. Hope it helps.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Also for the benefit of the group, let me tell an issue which was. resolved after calling ircc. I had received ecopr for myself and my spouse and for some reason i had not received the ecopr for my son. when i logged into my gckey i could see my application was completely approved. There was a listing of all ecoprs and other details of all dependents including my son too. When i called ircc, the agent mentioned that it was a technical issue and that my application is approved. She also suggested me to reply to the portal email id asking them to look into the issue. I responded yesterday and i could see my son ecopr uploaded in the morning. They also were courteous enough to respond to my email saying its uploaded now. Hope it helps.
Thanks.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hey I am facing similar kind of situation. I received a call from IRCC agent on Friday. I missed the call. So she left a voicemail saying that they have sent me Portal confirmation email on July 25. I did not receive the email for some reason. I already have lost a month and a half. Now should I wait for the agent to reach out or should I directly email them on the client portal email Id. Any suggestions?

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Hey I am facing similar kind of situation. I received a call from IRCC agent on Friday. I missed the call. So she left a voicemail saying that they have sent me Portal confirmation email on July 25. I did not receive the email for some reason. I already have lost a month and a half. Now should I wait for the agent to reach out or should I directly email them on the client portal email Id. Any suggestions?
try to call them on tuesday. Also did you check your spam/junk folder. There are some suggestions on new Pr portal page. check there. Some have created accounts and they could find their profiles already. But still i suggest you call them before taking any action.

Reactions: Marie_Cute