+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
But they r not gonna give yu any info.They will use a same excuse that they r working on afghan applications
That is the reason I've been holding on myself from calling them. It will be 6 months soon & we have every reason to call. The say applications that are COMPLEX take more than 6 months and I want to ask what complexity did they find in my application.

Reactions: Ramannav

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
That is the reason I've been holding on myself from calling them. It will be 6 months soon & we have every reason to call. The say applications that are COMPLEX take more than 6 months and I want to ask what complexity did they find in my application.
Yes,we have right to call them and ask bot our application.I called them on Thursday just to ask what us complexity in my application but she refused to give me any info.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
One of my friend applied on June 22nd and she got portal on 26 august