+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

vaibhavmehra

Jan 21, 2022
I have a question here. Recently in the memo released by IRCC it was mentioned that the current processing times for FSW applications is 20.4 months and may go up to 36 months this year. So, in that case shall we consider 2-3 times of 36 months?
Currently, the official website is still showing the timeline to be 6 months. So it would be 2 to 3 times delay on the basis of the 6-month timeline.

Jo2020

Feb 24, 2020
Has anyone raised a webform with New Delhi VO more than once?
The site mentions not to use the webform more than once so I'm a little hesitant.

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Anyone's eligibility started ? outland applicants particularly

Ssvd8691

Nov 29, 2021
Hello has anyone got a response after submitting webform to NVDO recently. Do they give response regarding status enquiry?

Mudijay

Jul 31, 2021
Hello All,
AoR 6th March 2021
So IRCC reached out to me to update my Medicals and resubmit my proof of financial support in 30days - Medicals will not be submitted with the 30days period because I wasn't able to book an earlier appointment. What email do I send this to let them know?

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Hello All,
AoR 6th March 2021
So IRCC reached out to me to update my Medicals and resubmit my proof of financial support in 30days - Medicals will not be submitted with the 30days period because I wasn't able to book an earlier appointment. What email do I send this to let them know?
Wow!!! nice to hear some update in this thread. I guess by raising a web form explaining your situation and attaching a screen shot of the appointment availability should be fine. May I know your country of origin from where you applied?

Reactions: December1

Mudijay

Jul 31, 2021
Hello All,
AoR 6th March 2021
Wow!!! nice to hear some update in this thread. I guess by raising a web form explaining your situation and attaching a screen shot of the appointment availability should be fine. May I know your country of origin from where you applied?
thanks! Country of Origin is Nigeria.