+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Guys I have a query. I received my COPR yesterday and will be flying to Toronto some time later this year. My question is that if I have my job in Quebec-Montreal, then will there be any issues if I move there after I have my PR card?

Please guide @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys I have a query. I received my COPR yesterday and will be flying to Toronto some time later this year. My question is that if I have my job in Quebec-Montreal, then will there be any issues if I move there after I have my PR card?

Please guide @legalfalcon
Not if you are a PNP. If you are a FSW, you can live and work across Canada. However, when you land, you cannot claim to move to Quebec.

See https://bit.ly/3rtiVqv (see the mobility rights in this article)

Reactions: mohitbahl

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Not if you are a PNP. If you are a FSW, you can live and work across Canada. However, when you land, you cannot claim to move to Quebec.

Thanks @legalfalcon. I got PR via FSW express entry and I had selected Ontario as my province initially when I had started my application. So after I land, I would not be claiming to move to Quebec. But once I am in Toronto, do I need to wait for few days or some months before I can go to Quebec for my job? Or I am free to move there any time then?

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

I got one question.

Background Check status changed from “Your application in progress” to “We are processing your background check”.

what happened here ?Kindly advice.

Thank you in advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I got one question.

Background Check status changed from “Your application in progress” to “We are processing your background check”.

what happened here ?Kindly advice.

Thank you in advance.
That means your background check is undergoing verification. Did you passed your medical?

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
That means the decision is around the corner. Mine medical got passed on 31st March and got the golden email on 26 May.
okay !! I read many times in other forums that this change means your eligibility is mostly passed and either security or criminality is yet to be passed, once it is passed, they send PPR mostly. I hope my eligibility is passed and waiting for PPR, have been waiting since long !!! Thanks

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi, wanted to understand one thing.

do we receive email for PPR or do we have to login in our account to know if we have been given PPR.

My medical was passed last month

Background Check changed from “your application in progress” to “we are processing“ few days ago, and ADR(schedule A and PCC) was under review.

Now, I received email on my registered email saying that ”A message about your application is waiting for you”.

what could this message about ? PPR or another ADR ?

unable to login at the moment so please guide me.

Manish Patel

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi, wanted to understand one thing.

do we receive email for PPR or do we have to login in our account to know if we have been given PPR.

My medical was passed last month

Background Check changed from “your application in progress” to “we are processing“ few days ago, and ADR(schedule A and PCC) was under review.

Now, I received email on my registered email saying that ”A message about your application is waiting for you”.

what could this message about ? PPR or another ADR ?

unable to login at the moment so please guide me.
We are asked to file schedule A again, last time I filed it was precise but still as per another ADR, we need to file again.
Anybody had faced this issue before ?

MAR2021IMMI

May 11, 2022
That means the decision is around the corner. Mine medical got passed on 31st March and got the golden email on 26 May.
Hello Taran, on 31st March your re-medical was passed or validity extended for old one?
If remedical, can you plese advise how much did they give you time to do the landing?