05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please help..
Many thanks in advance
If you have already received your nomination and submitted your application post ITA, you need not worry. It will have no impact on your application or the nomination.

Blesso Jabez

Apr 10, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, just wanted to understand if we can apply for Mandamus for our applications now or is it too early for the same! Seems like most of our applications haven’t been touched yet after médicals pass which have also got expired in my case.
My eligibility was not started as per the last gcms I received in august.

vaibhavmehra

Jan 21, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon, just wanted to understand if we can apply for Mandamus for our applications now or is it too early for the same! Seems like most of our applications haven’t been touched yet after médicals pass which have also got expired in my case.
My eligibility was not started as per the last gcms I received in august.
The sweet spot to file a writ of mandamus is if your application has been delayed by 2-3 times the normal processing time which was assured to you. If you file it before that then it may be rejected being premature; if it is filed after that; a technical judge may not allow it on the ground of laches(delay).

If your delay falls near the window mentioned above and you have a bootload of spare cash(5-10K CAD). You can try and file a mandamus. It does work for a lot of people. However, keep in mind that there is never a 100% guarantee of a positive result in litigation.

Reactions: Blesso Jabez

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
The sweet spot to file a writ of mandamus is if your application has been delayed by 2-3 times the normal processing time which was assured to you. If you file it before that then it may be rejected being premature; if it is filed after that; a technical judge may not allow it on the ground of laches(delay).

If your delay falls near the window mentioned above and you have a bootload of spare cash(5-10K CAD). You can try and file a mandamus. It does work for a lot of people. However, keep in mind that there is never a 100% guarantee of a positive result in litigation.
I have a question here. Recently in the memo released by IRCC it was mentioned that the current processing times for FSW applications is 20.4 months and may go up to 36 months this year. So, in that case shall we consider 2-3 times of 36 months?

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Called ircc yesterday, agent told :
eligibility not started
security not started
Criminality passed
VO-NDVO

Can someone tell how long is it taking ndvo these days to pass eligibility and security ?
shoud'nt they be clearing eligibility first and then other stages ?

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
eligibility not started
security not started
Criminality passed
VO-NDVO

Can someone tell how long is it taking ndvo these days to pass eligibility and security ?
How did you call them? Any telephone number or so?

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
any applicant from India got any update in their files ?
Minor update : Earlier my medicals used to show up as a particular date and completed. Now that's removed. For a brief hour or so, I had my current status changed from Submitted to Application Updated and then revered back to Submitted. Sort of a ghost update

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
eligibility not started
security not started
Criminality passed
VO-NDVO

I guess right now ircc is focusing on applications submitted in June,July,August 2021 so that they should not submit their POF,PCC or medical

Btw how did u called ircc can u share

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
19-02-2021
Nomination.....
02-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
I guess right now ircc is focusing on applications submitted in June,July,August 2021 so that they should not submit their POF,PCC or medical

Btw how did u called ircc can u share
yup, first they were working on 2020s, now they are working on Jul'21, Aug'21.
Don't know when will we get our files processed.