+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>March 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Please explain the info sharing as I am anxious about the same. What do they check in info sharing ? I mean info sharing for AUS, NZ shows NRT status but for USA, there are two statuses, 1. Compete - Not Reviewed 2. Ready to be assessed. What do they check ? I once applied for visitor visa for USA 3 years back but the same was rejected.

Also, as per GCMS report, nobody touched the file since april, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Passed.
BTW, I am FSW - O.

AOR - 2nd March, 2021.

Please help @legalfalcon

Thank you in advance.
Did you mention the US visa rejection in your application?

letsdoit

Mar 6, 2021
Did you mention the US visa rejection in your application?
Yes, why ?

but I don’t know the reason for rejection though !!

one of my cousin forgot to mention the US visitor visa rejection in his 2019 PR application but surprisingly, he got his visa. I guess he was lucky.

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, why ?

but I don’t know the reason for rejection though !!

one of my cousin forgot to mention the US visitor visa rejection in his 2019 PR application but surprisingly, he got his visa. I guess he was lucky.
You have informed them that's it. You have done your part, now they need to check and verify and I guess they have their own protocols. Like your cousin I also didn't inform them at the time of submission. My AOR is 3rd March 2021 and last month I realized this and raised a web form with IMM5669e attached. I got a reply from IRCC that they have informed to the concerned office. I hope they consider my plea.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....oh and shows file trsnefed to Etobicoke now :)

Tony0693

Sep 7, 2021
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....oh and shows file trsnefed to Etobicoke now :)
Hi,

Did you get your COPR? Could you pls post your timeline, I assume you're FSW outland

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hi,

Did you get your COPR? Could you pls post your timeline, I assume you're FSW outland
check my signature
I am CEC inland

Did not receive COPR yet, just saw they started creating it on August 31st as per GCMS notes. Who knows how long it will take them to actually send it to me :(

Tony0693

Sep 7, 2021
check my signature
I am CEC inland

Did not receive COPR yet, just saw they started creating it on August 31st as per GCMS notes. Who knows how long it will take them to actually send it to me :(
All the best..I'm fsw outland..I think I should better forget about Canada ..don't see any hope

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
All the best..I'm fsw outland..I think I should better forget about Canada ..don't see any hope
it will get better for sure, but no one knows when.. i can imagine how frusrtated you are. honestly, even though im inland I have same feelings - this waiting game is so annoying, especially when you see people getting their PR in 2-3 months and you wait forever ugh
but nothing we can do, just wait
good luck to you! dont loose hope :)

Reactions: Tony0693

dan2thi

Oct 6, 2015
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet.
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon.
This is great news. Can you pl share the contact number you contacted the IRCC agent?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received 1st portal email yesterday. Let's hope 2nd one will come soon.
Will keep you posted, details in my signature

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received eCOPR yesterday around 8pm! ;)
See full details in the signature.

Wish you all to receive your golden email soon! Thanks for this forum and people here being so helpful!