May 19, 2021
Our Timeline

Primary applicant : Inland
Dependent : Outland ( India)
Aor : 18th March
Medicals passed : 12th April
Biometrics : 28th April
Copr : 11th September

My wife is in Canada. She is a primary applicant and I am in india. Would just like to know when is the usual time it takes for dependent passport stamping email.

Are dependent receiving passport stamping letter if they are in india..please update if any one has received it with timeline

MeghnaMehta

Oct 13, 2021
FSW (Outland)
  • CRS: 478
  • ITA: December 09, 2020
  • AOR: March 09, 2021
  • Medicals Passed: March 24, 2021
  • Biometric: March 30, 2021

Last edited:

MG411

Jan 8, 2021
Applied for GCMS 1month ago no reply.
Sent a webform no reply.
If we call them they are not giving any information
No update in profile also.

Dont know what are they doing this is so frustrating

kiranzya

Mar 16, 2021
Applied for GCMS 1month ago no reply.
Sent a webform no reply.
If we call them they are not giving any information
No update in profile also.

Dont know what are they doing this is so frustrating
Me too, I applied for IRCC GCMS notes 2 months ago still no reply, no notice of extension. Sent them an email and they still haven't replied. Might make a formal complaint soon. I also applied for CBSA GCMS notes 1 month ago, and today I got the letter saying my request deadline is extended for another 60 days. So exhausting. I will call IRCC tomorrow morning and see if I can get an update.

Update: Called IRCC, due to the fact that they are prioritizing other issues, they refused to open my file to tell me my application status and said that they will not be answering any questions regarding PR application status.

Last edited:

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
19-02-2021
Nomination.....
02-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Me too, I applied for IRCC GCMS notes 2 months ago still no reply, no notice of extension. Sent them an email and they still haven't replied. Might make a formal complaint soon. I also applied for CBSA GCMS notes 1 month ago, and today I got the letter saying my request deadline is extended for another 60 days. So exhausting. I will call IRCC tomorrow morning and see if I can get an update.

Update: Called IRCC, due to the fact that they are prioritizing other issues, they refused to open my file to tell me my application status and said that they will not be answering any questions regarding PR application status.
Same boat. Applied for gcms notes in august, no response and whenever I call they refuse to open the file and give any info. Last info from them is that my file is transfered to LVO and LVO is dead silence

MG411

Jan 8, 2021
I dont know how some people who applied in july have already got there PR and we sitting from March.

MG411

Jan 8, 2021
I hurried so much to get all documents ready to submit the application and one of my friend just took it easy gathered documents slowly and applied on July got the PR and now I am laughing at myself thinking why did I struggle so much I would have also taken it easy :D