Mudijay

Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone,
ITA 9 Dec 2020
AoR 6 march 2021.
Medicals updated
Biometrics updated
Havnt had any update since.

Also, pls how do I update my settlement funds on the portal to match up with the new requirements?

Reactions: MeghnaMehta

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello everyone,
ITA 9 Dec 2020
AoR 6 march 2021.
Medicals updated
Biometrics updated
Havnt had any update since.

Also, pls how do I update my settlement funds on the portal to match up with the new requirements?
You don't have to update settlement funds. It is fixed during AOR.
Only those who get ITA post the funds change will have to update.

Mudijay

Jul 31, 2021
Hi all,
ITA 9 Dec 2020
AOR 6 Mar 2021
I've passed my medical and submitted my Biometrics. No update since April.

Pls, how can I update my settlement funds after applying? Can I change my proof of funds document?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received fresh GCMS notes...nothing changed. Eligibilty and Info Sharing passed, Crimimality still in process (since May!!!!) and Secutiry not started...WTH
Why it is taking so long? I get really worried now if there is everything ok :(

LumosMaxima

Aug 4, 2021
Called IRCC this Monday, the agent says my status is "all passed, waiting for final decision".
Not sure how long it will take, some people are a few weeks, while I see some people waited for 8 months.

CEC inland
AOR - March 29, 2021
Medical passed: April 16, 2021
All passed: Around Aug 2, 2021

Waiting for final decision

Reactions: dan2thi

ZaakirR

Mar 16, 2021
I have recently resigned from my current job (effective 31 July) and will be starting in a new post in September. The job that I resigned from was used for work experience. I therefore need to know the following:
1. How do i inform IRCC that that work experience is now complete (I think i need to raise a webform? Not sure where and how)
2. My new job is in the same field, however I want to confirm if i need to inform/list it for IRCC for experience? I already have shown 3 years or more of experience and therefore do not want to really list it if there is no need for it.

Kindly advise as I am an outland FSW applicant with no international: Canadian experience

cc @legalfalcon

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet.
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon.

LumosMaxima

Aug 4, 2021
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet.
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon.
Hey, congrats! Don't worry, I think you can trust the agent.
My application is on the same status: all passed, waiting for final decision. Not sure how long it will take tho...

Reactions: Mew

ashar0382

Feb 14, 2021
Got my COPR.
AOR March 01
MEP/BIL March 16
No update till July 29
First GU on July 29 then on July 30
Portal mail on Aug 5
Copr Aug 7
VO Montreal.
COPR from Etobicoke.
CEC Inland: 2 dependents

Reactions: smurfgirl and klaim

ZaakirR

Mar 16, 2021
I have recently resigned from my current job (effective 31 July) and will be starting in a new post in September. The job that I resigned from was used for work experience. I therefore need to know the following:
1. How do i inform IRCC that that work experience is now complete (I think i need to raise a webform? Not sure where and how)
2. My new job is in the same field, however I want to confirm if i need to inform/list it for IRCC for experience? I already have shown 3 years or more of experience and therefore do not want to really list it if there is no need for it.

Kindly advise as I am an outland FSW applicant with no international: Canadian experience

cc @legalfalcon

CAN ANYONE ASSIST?

MG411

Jan 8, 2021
AOR - MARCH 18
CEC - INLAND
Medical - passed
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - not started

letsdoit

Mar 6, 2021
Please explain the info sharing as I am anxious about the same. What do they check in info sharing ? I mean info sharing for AUS, NZ shows NRT status but for USA, there are two statuses, 1. Compete - Not Reviewed 2. Ready to be assessed. What do they check ? I once applied for visitor visa for USA 3 years back but the same was rejected.

Also, as per GCMS report, nobody touched the file since april, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Passed.
BTW, I am FSW - O.

AOR - 2nd March, 2021.

Please help @legalfalcon

Thank you in advance.