+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But we have to inform IRCC that we are not able to submit our passport within 1 month... Then what step will be taken by IRCC?
They know that the vfs are closed. I believe there was a tweet or official announcement that they would advise all applicants with ppr when vfs re-opens.

In other words even if the letter says thirty days the extension should be automatic and you shouldn't worry. If you want to advise them of delay it won't hurt of course but the pause is global for the countries affected and they will deal with it.

Kaurgagandeep

Feb 20, 2020
18/03/2020 Nearly 14th months and no Aor 2.File received by NDVO on 27th March2021 and again Ecas status changed into Process since 2nd of April 2021. No update after that .Gckey shows background check in process .

Kaurgagandeep

Feb 20, 2020
PA received a letter where they mention The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing. We never applied for a Gcms notes . Haven’t received anything regarding Ottawa

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Any news from Delhi VO for people waiting for PPR. What's the situation in Delhi!! When do they reopen? Thanks

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
Did you get it in your email or cic account??
I had to send my PPR to the VFSGlobal New York office. From there they sent it to Ottawa. I got an email saying the package was ready from Ottawa and picked up from VFSGlobal - this was a VFSGlobal email. I did not get any communication from IRCC after PPR. In my gckey it just said after Ottawa sent VFSGlobal the package that my application was approved and to check my letters below. No letter ever appeared in gckey. So I guess the answer to "did I get an email" is sort of...from VFSGlobal. Otherwise just had to wait for the package to be delivered. It had my COPR letter, plus all the material I submitted as part of the PPR.

Reactions: jasdeepkaur55

jasdeepkaur55

Jan 26, 2020
I had to send my PPR to the VFSGlobal New York office. From there they sent it to Ottawa. I got an email saying the package was ready from Ottawa and picked up from VFSGlobal - this was a VFSGlobal email. I did not get any communication from IRCC after PPR. In my gckey it just said after Ottawa sent VFSGlobal the package that my application was approved and to check my letters below. No letter ever appeared in gckey. So I guess the answer to "did I get an email" is sort of...from VFSGlobal. Otherwise just had to wait for the package to be delivered. It had my COPR letter, plus all the material I submitted as part of the PPR.
Thank you

ddzel

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello, we received passport request and sent all required documents and they were received on Monday, does anyone know typically how long it takes to get copr emailed to us?

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
Hello,i am March 30th 2020 applicant.I got my DM on feb 24,till now not heard anything about COPR from ircc,should i contact Ircc?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,i am March 30th 2020 applicant.I got my DM on feb 24,till now not heard anything about COPR from ircc,should i contact Ircc?
Why not try? You can call or try through MP or order gcms notes. Did you also get a pre-arrival?

What country? Some visa offices/vfs offices are not working or on minimal staff - notably India right now, as far as i'm aware.

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
Why not try? You can call or try through MP or order gcms notes. Did you also get a pre-arrival?

What country? Some visa offices/vfs offices are not working or on minimal staff - notably India right now, as far as i'm aware.
Yes,I got pre arrival letter also on Feb 24,I applied from India

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes,I got pre arrival letter also on Feb 24,I applied from India
You can obviously inquire but since VFS are closed, I understand they are not issuing PPRs right now, and even for those that have been sent, they are not physically accepting the passports - it is all on hold.

If you are not in India, and in a location where VFS/visa offices are functioning fully, or in Canada, make sure your address is up to date and inquire.