+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Nov 17, 2019
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Last year january last week i received a passport request letter from IRCC for visa stamping for my work permit but unfortunately i can't get a visa because spreading corona virus in allover india that's why my passport was returned to my address without visa stamp.
Now can i get a visa via two way courier service for my work permit? Please explain me.

SJ_14

Mar 11, 2021
Guys i got ppr on 16 april at friday night
On 17 I requested for passport submission at Saturday
But i got mail from that ur request for passport submission is accepted but 2 way courier service got suspended on 20april due to lockdown, I hadn’t received payment link so my passport wasn’t picked.
After that lockdown is extending due to covid and vfs courier service is not resumed
Now , my 30 day period of passport submission is going to be passed on 16 may
I already send webform to new delhi VO regarding my situation but they haven’t given me answer yet
What can be done with this situation
And when vfs service will resume?
Extension from nd vo is automatic or what can i do?
Hey! I know it must be really stressful for you at the moment. Don’t stress out. They have extended the time period to 90 days. Even if you are unable to submit your passport within 90 days due to this covid situation, they will extend your passport submission time and give you time period of another 90 days to do so. Hope they resume their services soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Gurpreet Gautam

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hey! I know it must be really stressful for you at the moment. Don’t stress out. They have extended the time period to 90 days. Even if you are unable to submit your passport within 90 days due to this covid situation, they will extend your passport submission time and give you time period of another 90 days to do so. Hope they resume their services soon. Good luck!
Is the 90 days extensions conveyed officially somewhere? Curious to know for peace of mind.

rohanp141

Nov 11, 2020
Hello All,

My status changed today. Does that mean they worked on my passport and returning it back or returning without stamping? All the other status changed at one go. Is it normal that the whole process takes only one day? That too it was late night. I am just hoping that the passport is stamped after waiting for almost 20 plus days.

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC"

To

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. **** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre"

Today the latest update I have is:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ****** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 5/7/2021 6:32:27 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hello All,

My status changed today. Does that mean they worked on my passport and returning it back or returning without stamping? All the other status changed at one go. Is it normal that the whole process takes only one day? That too it was late night. I am just hoping that the passport is stamped after waiting for almost 20 plus days.

"The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC"

To

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. **** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre"

Today the latest update I have is:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ****** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 5/7/2021 6:32:27 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,
What your gckey says?

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Received this email but nothing changed on gc account
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
I also got this today. But I didn't get AWB (airway bill) number . When did you get that number???