+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
You can obviously inquire but since VFS are closed, I understand they are not issuing PPRs right now, and even for those that have been sent, they are not physically accepting the passports - it is all on hold.

If you are not in India, and in a location where VFS/visa offices are functioning fully, or in Canada, make sure your address is up to date and inquire.
Thanks for the information

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hello
I have a question regarding my spousal file
On both sides we got DM in march and still waiting for PP in the mean time i came to visit my spouse in hope that we will go together but now the flights from india has been banned
Does it affect our file ??

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello
I have a question regarding my spousal file
On both sides we got DM in march and still waiting for PP in the mean time i came to visit my spouse in hope that we will go together but now the flights from india has been banned
Does it affect our file ??
What do you mean on both sides you got DM?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
PA and SA
Okay, I don't think it 'affects your file' except that you obviously do not know when your PPR will come and the offices seem closed for now to issue the visas/coprs anyway.

Assuming you are a PR, you are expected to be 'resident in Canada.' I would hope that this is not something being looked at closely when it is impossible for you to travel back; but when borders open, I would suggest returning to Canada is a better idea than waiting when you don't know the timelines. The risk may be small but it's not zero.

Tkmb

May 12, 2021
Hi my husband recieved a medical request on November 30 and completed it by January 4th (hard to get an appt during holiday/covid) also their x-ray machine was out of service. But Everything was sent in and he still has not recieved any confirmation that they recieved his medical. What should we do?

Ammy91

Dec 8, 2020
Hello all...or applications was received on 25march 2020. Later on 3rd december it was transferred to ndvo after that its been complete silence....and there are so many people who got DM and PPR...i am happy for all the couples but for us, we have not received anything....no DM no pre arrival nothing at all....is there anything which we can do that may help us?

Reactions: devmtl

Kaurgagandeep

Feb 20, 2020
Hello all...or applications was received on 25march 2020. Later on 3rd december it was transferred to ndvo after that its been complete silence....and there are so many people who got DM and PPR...i am happy for all the couples but for us, we have not received anything....no DM no pre arrival nothing at all....is there anything which we can do that may help us?
We are in same boat .

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
We are in same boat .
Are you done with biometrics and is medical passed?

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hi All, for those who got their PPR request for Outland application, is the ppr email from CPC Ottawa or is it the local embassy of the principal applicant?

Reactions: Kav2020