+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Does calling the Ircc to find out why your application hasn't moved in months accomplish anything? Or will I get just told it's because of covid?

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Hi, Anyone who recently submitted passport (PA - India) received any further updates? Anyone who submitted passport recently please share your timeline. This could help other people estimate their own timeline.

Here is my timeline so far:
Passport submission timeline:
Jan 9th, 11:00 AM -> Blue dart picked up package
Jan 11th, 4:20 PM -> Package delivered to VFS New Delhi
Jan 12, 11:07 AM -> VFS Tracking Id and return AWB recieved.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM -> Status change to: Tracking ID No.20210XX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13
Did you get any further update from them? Some people from the 13th got emails saying decision envelope is sent to VFS Delhi.

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
I didn't get any further messages, but some people did and GCKey says application approved. Hopefully we are done very soon.
Hopefully we will get the message soon. I am not sure how they are prioritizing, one person whose packet reached IRCC on 14th received dispatch message.
Do you know if IRCC processes passports on Saturday or not?

Astrix_Obilix

Dec 1, 2020
What's the difference between a passport submission letter and a passport transmission letter? I have the passport submission letter (CopR) basis which I booked the courier service. So in total 4 documents in my package:

- Passport
- VFS Consent Form
- SMS Form,
- two photographs
- CoPR.

Am I missing something? Finally, after multiple follow-ups, I received the payment link and the pick-up is scheduled for tomorrow. Hence the urgency in confirming the list of documents in the package. Request someone to confirm this. Thanks

pgali

Jul 6, 2020
What's the difference between a passport submission letter and a passport transmission letter? I have the passport submission letter (CopR) basis which I booked the courier service. So in total 4 documents in my package:

- Passport
- VFS Consent Form
- SMS Form,
- two photographs
- CoPR.

Am I missing something? Finally, after multiple follow-ups, I received the payment link and the pick-up is scheduled for tomorrow. Hence the urgency in confirming the list of documents in the package. Request someone to confirm this. Thanks
Passport transmission letter is the AWB email...Just include it...

Astrix_Obilix

Dec 1, 2020
One more thing: in the biometrics section should we give our consent for biometrics? I did not give my biometrics with the application because it was already done late last year; therefore i was exempted. Should we still give consent for biometrics and is there any additional documentation that needs to go?