+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ampyaman

Jan 13, 2021
hi everyone i got AWB number on jan. 11 but when i went to blue dart office to submit my passport blue dart officer said they don't have my information in their system yet. can anyone help me what i do now

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
hi everyone i got AWB number on jan. 11 but when i went to blue dart office to submit my passport blue dart officer said they don't have my information in their system yet. can anyone help me what i do now
When was your pickup scheduled? Some people get AWB two days before pickup and the actual intimation to the courier company is made just at the EOD before the designated pickup date.

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hi all, For the biometric consent form to be carried to the VAC, there is a section for "Consent for indirect submission and collection". Should that be filled and signed if i am sponsoring my wife ? I am residing in Canada and my wife in India?

a_P12345

Sep 30, 2019
Hi All, we received the link to pay money via SMS for 2 way courier service and completed the payment. Now, we have received the following email:
From: IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2021
Subject: [External] Passport Transmission Services - XXXXXXX | VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | {ticket#XXXXXX#} | VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | {ticket#XXXXXXX#}
To: XXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.
Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package
Please note that the pick-up date is XXXXX and your package will be picked-up from XXXXXX.
Further, the airway bill number (AWB) is XXXXXXXX and the same must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.
Kindly include the following in the packages:
  1. Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.
    • SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
    • Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)
  2. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
  3. Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
Step 1: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

Note:
  1. Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
  2. The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
  3. In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
  4. The courier provider will pick up the package (9 AM to 6 PM) Monday to Saturday and will only give 2 attempts for pickup.
  5. You are requested to include the mandatory forms (Passport submission letter/s, Consent form & Courier form) in the packet. If in case any of the forms are missing then the documents will be sent back to you un-processed at your cost and you have to make the payment and book the service again.
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.
Best regards,
Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html

My question is shouldn't we also send 2 photographs with this envelope? They haven't mentioned that in the email. Also, what is passport transmission letter- Is it the PPR email that we received on 31st Dec 2020?

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

As you are currently residing in Canada, your application is being prepared for virtual landing in Canada.

A visa office will contact you with information on confirming your status as a permanent resident.

Please note that nothing further is required from you at this time.

Thank you for the interest you have
shown in Canada

AAnyone get a mail like this? I msged em because the passport and pr pics I sent got delayed by Canada mail it seems
When did you get this email? And what stage of the application are you at right now?

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
When did you get this email? And what stage of the application are you at right now?
Got dm early December and ppr December 31st mailed out pr pics and passport pics January 4th Canada post lost em so sent webform this was the response

So now stuck waiting

Reactions: adyc