+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I have no problem. I just know its being sent to HK for my wifes processing of pr. Do you have any info about HK visa centre?

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I have no problem. I just know its being sent to HK for my wifes processing of pr. Do you have any info about HK visa centre?
so your wife in china? my wife in lebanon and they told us in the SA letter that they will moved my wife’s file to lebanon. after she did her medical exam they said our file moved to hk visa office

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
so your wife in china? my wife in lebanon and they told us in the SA letter that they will moved my wife’s file to lebanon. after she did her medical exam they said our file moved to hk visa office
The same thing happened to me. My husband is from Lebanon and in my SA letter they said the file was going to Beirut and now they are saying it’s going to Beijing China

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hi all . The online tool shows the status as DM , but i haven't received any email . What does that mean ? Could there be a rejection as well ?
Application received : Mar 20, 2020
AOR 1 : Sept
SA : Oct
Biometric Request : Oct
Medical Request : Oct
File Moved to CPC-Ottawa: Oct
Medical done : Dec 14

Medical passed : Dec 17
Pre-arrival letter: Nov
Biometrics Given: Jan 14
DM - Jan 15
PPR - ???????
travel to canada ??????

Reactions: adyc

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi all . The online tool shows the status as DM , but i haven't received any email . What does that mean ? Could there be a rejection as well ?
Application received : Mar 20, 2020
AOR 1 : Sept
SA : Oct
Biometric Request : Oct
Medical Request : Oct
File Moved to CPC-Ottawa: Oct
Medical done : Dec 14

Medical passed : Dec 17
Pre-arrival letter: Nov
Biometrics Given: Jan 14
DM - Jan 15
PPR - ???????
travel to canada ??????
If they had doubts, you would have got a procedural fairness letter or an interview request.

I got DM January 8 and still waiting for PPR. Praying it comes this week so we can book tickets

Reactions: adyc and vruank

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
The same thing happened to me. My husband is from Lebanon and in my SA letter they said the file was going to Beirut and now they are saying it’s going to Beijing China
finally found someone like me.. i have no idea why they did this. did you call and asked them? perhaps the PR file in beriut and the file in general moved to china . perhaps china doing the same process like cpc-ottawa.
does all who’s living in lebanon their files will moved to china?
many many questions...